Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Registration Number

Hopefully the file will be available for you to view.  When you watch the video you should see the car (the Ford with the ladder on the roof) passing a line of traffic and carrying out the manoeuvre on the WRONG SIDE of the bollard approaching what is a busy T junction.

20160712_095340.MP4

52 minutes ago, Venator said:

VK06 FRP

Looks like its uninsured and not taxed?

MOT history is not too clever either. Where did u find the insurance/tax details?

I've just had a look at the rear view and I've attached a still, does this help to confirm the number?

Is there any way that I can link tge front and rear views together and also make the file slightly smaller?

Rear View ladder car.PNG

10 minutes ago, Venator said:

@bobmc Insurance: https://ownvehicle.askmid.com/   and for tax: https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

@bluenose1940 Just play the video frame by frame and it should be clear and slow enough to catch it!

Sorry for twenty questions, but how do you do this thing with forum handles?

@bobmc So you just type '@' followed by the persons name, usually only need a few characters as a drop down list should appear.

@bluenose1940 That image is too small to confirm the front reg, and do you mean you want to link it to send it to the relevant authorities? You could just cut the video section of the Focus and have them as two separate files, if they're too big for email, compress and zip them and see if they are reduced in file size enough.

7 minutes ago, Venator said:

@bobmc So you just type '@' followed by the persons name, usually only need a few characters as a drop down list should appear.

@bluenose1940 That image is too small to confirm the front reg, and do you mean you want to link it to send it to the relevant authorities? You could just cut the video section of the Focus and have them as two separate files, if they're too big for email, compress and zip them and see if they are reduced in file size enough.

How easy is it to cut and link?  It needs to be pretty easy for me to be able to cope with it.  Yes I do want to see if the authorities will speak to the driver, even if it is just to warn him about his driving.  It is this sort of person who badly injures or even kills innocent people.  It might just be one of our family members that suffers from such an act.

6 minutes ago, Venator said:

@bluenose1940 I agree with you, if you want, I can do it for you, only will take a minute? Just need the back camera(?) video

Thank you Venator, very helpful.

Hopefully you will be able to view again OK.  trim it to whatever you feel will be appropriate.  Thank you so much.

20160712_095340.MP4

Hi again, thank you for doing that for me.  Were you not able to link the two videos together?

Were you able to confirm the registration from the rear view camera?  I'd just like to be absolutely sure that it is correct.

There isn't a single frame in the rearview video that shows the reg no. clearly. So we can't be 100% certain that we have got the reg no. right.

However, I think it probably is right and good enough to report the incident as, if we are correct, not only was he/she driving dangerously, they were also driving while uninsured and taxed - and these are the people who do cause accidents as they are driving without concern for other users.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-142mph-death-crash-letter-9350135

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/andrew-corfield-died-multiple-injuries-8130532

Often, as here, the one who walks away is the offender.

<rant off>

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links