Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

finally seen another on the road...

Very exciting- was walking in St Albans yesterday and recognised the classy idle exhaust hum so looked up - a lovely red car with a personalised 07 plate, black roof and sun roof. It's only the 2nd one apart from mine I've ever seen in the UK - so it's worthy of a post here :).

I was in Japan for 2 weeks in April and only saw one there too, despite checking absolutely every car that went past!

If the red one's yours, it looks great!

7 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

I saw a black one today near Lexus Stockport. Was chatting to one of the sales guys there and he said they have sold a total of 3 RCF since launch!..

Hi, what time was this? As it may have been me. Were you also in an ISF?

On 10/3/2016 at 2:26 PM, Flytvr said:

I've now seen three on the road.

White one, Gloucestershire

Black one near Bristol

AND this weekend, I saw a silver one coming off the M50 near Ross-On-Wye

Make that 4.

Seen another one. Black near Newbury.

6 hours ago, GibletPH said:

Talking of rarity and meets I see the there is an ISF on the list for the Pistonheads meet at Silverstone this month. Is it anyone on here?

Not me, was at the last one.

15 hours ago, Corrado said:

Hi, what time was this? As it may have been me. Were you also in an ISF?

It was around 6pm at the roundabout next to B&Q. Not seen another ISF on the road :)  I was returning my CT200h courtesy car.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

It was around 6pm at the roundabout next to B&Q. Not seen another ISF on the road :)  I was returning my CT200h courtesy car.  

Yes, that was me! Thought I had missed seeing another ISF on the road then. 

Seen another black one a couple of times here in Edinburgh.

And one day by chance looked out the window of my office in out-of-town office park outside Glasgow, to see a Sonic Blue ISF getting some lunch.

On 4 October 2016 at 7:33 PM, Mark G said:

aFSeen one and that was at a Lexus dealer up north, I have seen one RC-F around Swindon, and that's it, definitely rare............

I'll keep an eye out for you :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links