Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Engine put to another use.

Nah in reality I've had pickups in the past, Nissan Navaras used to do a lot of agricultural fencing and the like.

But of late it's the Trusty Ford Transit that well known ' Chummie with a sparkler ' get away vehicle, 😂

🐀

Toyota produce a 5.9 litre V8, its a pushrod engine running on carbs, no fuel injection, to comply with NASCAR rules in the states, in race trim it produces 725 bhp, some of the off road racers drop it into 4x4 pickups and run it at "only" 600bhp, apparently they run all season long without a hiccup!!!!!!!

• Like 1

There are an awful lot of taxis around my way that are 220d's, are literally to a man very much up together, I think they are all owned by the same people.

Never see them trailing blue smoke or steaming by the side of the road, chatting to one of the drivers while waiting for Mrs Rat at the train station and his had just turned 289k miles and he hadn't heard any other drivers complain about there's, I'm guessing a factor is lots of around the clock use who knows 🤗

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links