Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20k Service Today

larry1

20K service carried out today by Lexus ******** to usual high standard, courteous service,valet inside & out, free courtesy car etc. For those interested charge was £144.50 labour, £71.19 oils & filter plus £8.75 for "environmental waste disposal", total £224.44 plus vat £39.28 giving a grand total of £263.72. Should add did not take Air Con service which they said was recommended by Lexus at 20K as this would have added £99 plus vat to the bill or the Brake Fluid change at £85 plus vat, the car is not 2 years old yet. Should I have had the Air Con service??

Gold Member discount did not show on invoice, when queried confirmed 10% discount reflected in labour charge. Did not discount parts "Lexus dealers only have 15% profit margin on parts so cannot offer discount " I think this is contrary to Gold Member Discount section info, no matter still satisfied customer.

Edited by Supracharged-IS340

Doodlebug

the service specification sheet they gave me does indeed show that a

4 wheel alignment check should be carried out at every full service (which the 20K is) The box on the service sheet to confirm check carried out has however not been ticked and no results were given to me, assume therefore not carried out.

Maybe the dealers should start checking the cards or something as if loads of people did that there'd be less paying to keep this place going?

Got to get a set of the genuine mats though, they were quite nice in the courtesy car I had this week - have the official one's always had the Lexus branding on them??

I've just been to lexus ******, and managed to get 10% discount on a set of floor mats, even though i'm not a gold member, just mentioned the site an he knocked a tenner off!

You could have joined gold...got the mats off here and still saved a few quid :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links