Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Calliper Stickers

Corby

Daft question, i know, but i have to ask....

The LOC calliper stickers detailed on this website, have different colours - red, black, silver etc... what is the colour - is it the text??? if so, what colour is the background.

No taking the **** please!

Cheers.

I went for Black calipers with silver stickers. Looks smart and understated.

Then I decided to buy the chrome stickers cos they look much better than the silver (which are a little to grey for me). Haven't got round to doing them yet though - had em about 4 months or so too!! maybe more.

thanks for all the comments. My initial thought was silver callipers and black stickers.. so going to buy the stickers and paint them when it gets warmer & drier!!

Do you fully remove the callipers - disocnnect pipes etc, or just unbolt it and mask the other areas??

best kit you can get is made by foliatec, you can get it from Halfords. its a tried and tested product that is the best i have ever seen.

Kit comes with two tins, one paint and the other is the catalist to make it harden and more durable to the heat and elements.

The third part of the kit is brake cleaner spray.

you take a wire brush to the calipers to remove any rust that will flake off, wear a mask! then spray the cleaner over the calipers. no dust left after that!

mix the paints, find a glass jar and only use half of each tin as i have never used more than 1/4 of a full tin!

get a 1/4 inch brush (not included) and begin to paint, keep the first coat thin and try and apply 3 coats if you can. apply wheel back to car.

move to next wheel. leave for 24hrs to dry and cure then take wheels off again.

aplly decal/sticker then paint over with a clear laquer for auto use (not wood varnish!)

put wheels on and drive away.

also a tip is to use black for the main colour as you cant see the brake dust on the caliper!

Steves right, hammerite smooooooth, thats what I uesed. Lovely. Clean it up with a spong, the paint on with a brush (don't get the hammerite spray!)

Put on the stickers when the paint is dry, can leave a few days if pos. then get some Halfords clear laquer and spray caliper. Mask areas you don't want covered, an old shirt helps here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links