Jock

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also prizes for the best car of the day are confirmed so far as:

12 cans of Budweiser (Donated by Jock)

1 Bottle of Whisky (Donated by Rich200)

1 Lexus Key Ring (Donated by Ian @ Lexus Edinburgh)

If anyone else would like to donate a prize, just post your details here.

Also prizes for the best car of the day are confirmed so far as:

12 cans of Budweiser (Donated by Jock)

1 Bottle of Whisky (Donated by Rich200)

1 Lexus Key Ring (Donated by Ian @ Lexus Edinburgh)

If anyone else would like to donate a prize, just post your details here.

i might part wid me tartan rug :lol:

I should be there - wife has said it is very sad to meet other Lexus owners - what would she know...(gib)

everybodys wife thinks that mate,your not alone...(BESTY)

so it's not just me!!! (JohnRX300)

Snap!!

P.S. Looking forward to the tour Ian. :D

I think that this meeting is gonna be a great success.

I'll be bring my digital camera so I can throw up some pics on LOC afterwards.

ok...  Numbers so far of members attending:

Jock

BESTY

Rich200

DUNCAN

Fargo  ?

Ian

gib

JohnRX300

Maybe more will be going... I won't know confirmed numbers until nearer the time.

It looks like this number is confirmed B)

ok Ian ?

ok...  Numbers so far of members attending:

Jock

BESTY

Rich200

DUNCAN

Ian

gib

JohnRX300

Maybe more will be going... I won't know confirmed numbers until nearer the time.

It looks like this number is confirmed B)

ok Ian ?

i`m looking forward to going,hope to get my springs in time ;)

I am off to Geneva on Thursday to see the new GS and RX400h so I thought I would just make the final arrangements today. I should back on Saturday with some nice piccies.

It seems like there will be 7-8 of you here. I have asked Tracy to arrange a little bit of lunch for you, nowt too fancy, don't get excited!! Jock, if there is a change in numbers, can you please call Tracy on 0131 335 6543.

Peter is expecting us at 1pm for the tour of the bodyshop.

I have arranged for a Technician to be here all day, so if you have any questions, he will be on hand. There will also be pleanty of sales peeps here to take orders for new cars :winky:

If you have any other questions or requirements (within reason!) please let me know by tomorrow.

Ian

I am off to Geneva on Thursday to see the new GS and RX400h so I thought I would just make the final arrangements today. I should back on Saturday with some nice piccies.

It seems like there will be 7-8 of you here. I have asked Tracy to arrange a little bit of lunch for you, nowt too fancy, don't get excited!! Jock, if there is a change in numbers, can you please call Tracy on 0131 335 6543.

I have arranged for a Technician to be here all day, so if you have any questions, he will be on hand. There will also be pleanty of sales peeps here to take orders for new cars :winky:

If you have any other questions or requirements (within reason!) please let me know by tomorrow.

Ian

sounds good ian,if theres food around i`ll defo bring my tartan rug,jock can sit on it. :lol:

Ian

sounds good ian,if theres food around i`ll defo bring my tartan rug,jock can sit on it. :lol:

ok... so the meet time is now 1pm? :driving:

Ian, if there are any changes to numbers, I will phone Tracy... no probs.

BESTY, ha ha, very funny :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk