Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scotland Meeting @ Lexus Edinburgh

Jock

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`ll be setting off early anyway,its a 3 hr drive for me,and i`m hoping to get my lex tracked,if me springs come,i`ll be in touch though ian to confirm.can i have the full address of your garage ian for my sat nav :)

Hi ok if my son and i turn up,sounds good.

The more the merrier.

So... 1pm it is then :winky:

I'll be there approx 12:30pm to have a quick look at your current IS200's for sale.

Not that I'm gonna buy one, as my wife would kick my :tsktsk:

Anyway, looking forward to my first meeting.

C'ya all there :)

P.S. I'll bring my digital camera with me, and take loads of pics for LOC.

Sorry If I am being thick here, but what was the final meet time? Spoke with Simon on the way home from work and he said he is picking up lunch around 12.

Are we doing the bodyshop tour before then or after?

PS If someone is looking for somewhere to eat their lunch try my alloys - so clean you could........ :winky:

See you tomorrow - whole family is coming!

John

Sorry If I am being thick here, but what was the final meet time? Spoke with Simon on the way home from work and he said he is picking up lunch around 12.

Are we doing the bodyshop tour before then or after?

PS If someone is looking for somewhere to eat their lunch try my alloys - so clean you could........ :winky:

See you tomorrow - whole family is coming!

John

my advice is dont use your brakes john on your journey up,keeps your alloys spotless :P

Well I think the meeting was a great success.

It was good meeting all the members of LOC, and there was a good turn out.

I'd just like to thank Ian and his staff @ Lexus Edinburgh, for the tour and the great hospitality. Thanks Ian.

Below are a few pics that I took... (I'm sure BESTY took a few pics too, so they'll probably follow soon.

Anyway, thanks again guys, and here's to the next Scottish Meeting. :)

BESTY's Engine Bay

Line up of IS200's

Scooby's IS200

Jock's IS200 Sport

BESTY's Mini Clubman Sport :winky:

Rich200's IS200

Showroom Alloy Wheels

Showroom IS200 in new colour

Red Showroom Lexus IS300

IS300 Company Car :shifty:

Various IS200's

Sorry John, I forgot to take a pic of your VengaBus :winky: :lol:

Sorry John, I forgot to take a pic of your VengaBus

No worries - here one i took earlier :winky:

Dsc02275.sized.jpg

Good to meet you all - sorry we had to shoot off, the kids had trashed Ian's showroom enough we thought - sorry Ian!

PS Don't worry Ian they are not coming on the RX400 trip :winky:

i`ll mini clubman ye jock :lol:

many thanks to ian for holding the meeting ,thanks for the work carried out on my lex,ian your lexus garage deserves a mark of excellence,including your staff who are very polite and helpfull along with yourself of course.

pleased to have met some new faces with some real nice motors,well except jocks,its a shed :lol:thanks for giving me the pressies for first prize lads. hope to see you all again sometime,take care

here are some pics.

scot_meet.sized.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, the wife had other plans for me (taking her and the kids out) and she has this "nack" of making life very uncomfortable for me if I don't ..... I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from with this !

Anyway, sounds like you all had a great day out, especially BESTY who managed first place honours and retain his tartan rug... well done that man.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk