Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

stupid colour

Mitch

WHY???? why do car manufacturers make cars and then give them a green body colour. green is got 2 b the worst colour ever apart frm stupid ones like pink. why would ppl wanna buy them in that colour?. im fed up of seeing these colour cars. wot ya'll reckon:flaming:

[Edited on 14-6-2002 by Rodders_UK]

Green is nice a lot of the times. Aston and B.R. Green? the IS200 in Green is nice. Any Bentley in BR green.

Pink on the other hand I agree to a certain extent. Some people have highly moded and near pink smarts in the continents, it's kinda qutie cool in a way.

I quite like the green IS, but my dealer reckons it is by far the hardest Lexus colour to shift. She said they had 4 green IS's in for 4 months and ended up shipping them out to other dealers.

I like imprezza's in green with gold wheels:yes:

Pick cars just plain suck though! There is a guy near me who bats for the other side, and he has a pink Jag XJS convertable with zebra print seats:regan::regan::regan::regan::regan:

[Edited on 14-6-2002 by andyhart21]

Mines green

If you look at it closely it is a met Green and is fantastic effect in the sun... on a dull day it looks Navy Blue but as soon as the sun pops out the paintwork changes colour with a beautifull effect.

Best paintwork but not my fav color.. as Dk green the dirt and dust shows real bad.:eyes:

It's all down to taste isnt it. Im with you on this one playa, I hate green cars, def not my colour, I dont think I would ever buy one. But as you can see we are outnumbered so there's your answer mate as to why they make them! :yes:

You other love em or you hate em!!!:smilegrin:

yeah it is all dwn to taste and i hate green cars. the green IS aint nice , actually i think it doesn't do it justice, such a nice car with a rubbish paint job:mad:

no not havin a bad day, jus fed up of opening top marques and seein green cars for sale. ok the aston martin is nice in green but there r nicer colours for it. dnt agree wit the bentley though. that should b in dark blue, champaign or silver or white for the Continental T.

at least ferrari, porsche and lambo dnt spray there cars green. well i aint seen n e of them wit green paint jobs (good lads)

vic cheers babes for agreein;)

Originally posted by Grangey

Nice one, Rod :lol:

yeah it is all dwn to taste and i hate green cars. the green IS aint nice , actually i think it doesn't do it justice, such a nice car with a rubbish paint job

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? ;)

Yup!!!:lol::bounce::lol:

why.....???????? porsche has let me dwn along wit the lambo. damn. at least ferrari aint goin green(i hope). i get out alot thanxs rodders and i c 2 many stupid green cars. n e way im off out 2 liquid in hanley 2 impress the ladies..........

Originally posted by Playa

why.....???????? porsche has let me dwn along wit the lambo. damn. at least ferrari aint goin green(i hope). i get out alot thanxs rodders and i c 2 many stupid green cars. n e way im off out 2 liquid in hanley 2 impress the ladies..........

Sorry mate - John Lennon had a green Ferrari

Dont worry about the cars going green!!! Ive just gone green!!!!!

Playa you just called me 'Babes!!!'

Im male you know!!!!!

Unless your female....& thats cool...& if you are, Ive just gone red!!!!:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links