Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On 1/9/2019 at 5:21 AM, mrdoofa said:

but I’m not going to rule out another Lexus one day.

hahahahahahaha.............. I'm ruling out another one EVER ... on the basis that mine's going to maybe   ' see me out '     and if it doesn't then maybe I'll buy myself another Ls of some description  :wink:

Malc

one never knows what life's going to throw at you ..........  all the best laid plans and all that !

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

Johns car is now on ebay

I must say john it does look very good in the pics - maybe you were a bit too hasty getting rid at that price?

Well being as you've seen it, what about a link so that the rest of us can. After all, we can't search eBay with the search string 'Johns car' can we?

Sorry I assumed you guys could find it since we know its a gold mark 3 and John mentioned the reg in one of the posts

here is the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ls400-Auto-Petrol-Lpg-gas/223341047978?hash=item340029f0aa:g:GRQAAOSwAP9cSMJi:rk:3:pf:0

3 hours ago, Malc said:

remind me please . why was it such a silly price ?

Well the original problem was that the power steering pump had a leak and was dropping fluid all over the alternator and he was going to send it to that great scrapyard in the sky. However, the eBay description says that it "drives faultless no issues" so he must have fixed it but doesn't want to keep it anymore.

I see he doesn't mention the two different shades of gold paint , the usual radio display LCD problem or the banging from front nearside under hard braking at slow speed,  I assume he must have found a used power steering pump from somewhere and replaced the u shaped pipe too. I thought MK 3's were 270 BHP too, not 284.  I knew he was a small time (Polish) trader though I think the bloke selling it is his son. You never know I may buy her back as I really loved her, just didn't have the time the space or the finances to fix her. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links