Good evening 

just seeing if anyone is interested in selling their rcf 

looking at least late 2015 

less than 30k miles 

tvd would be nice 

genuine buyer no finance required

colours anything but black white or grey

many thanks 

That leaves. Red, Blue and orange unless there's a colour I've not seen.

What's your budget?

Jonathan

3 hours ago, Drssg said:

Hi Jonathon 

yes, just fancy a louder colour my xkr was black and my z4m was blue 

budget is 35k but closer to 30k would be better 

best wishes 

Simran 

The same for me when I bought my RCF. Had white Jags and wanted something different this time.

3.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔

1892860501_IMG_20190525_132325(1).thumb.jpg.a5e1ce99f4aae750712cc4ecab414218.jpg

🤔🤔🤔🤔

379132509_IMG_20190812_171127(2).thumb.jpg.cde07bba79161eae1c2d38c512842225.jpg

😎🥰😍👍

2 hours ago, Drssg said:

You see I basically want yours haha but literally nothing out there at the moment the carbon red one on autrotrader has too many owners and mileage for my liking 

I can't sell her just yet. I've only just got it 😀.

I got lucky with mine. It went up for sale at 11:30 am. And I bought it at 11:45 am (subject to seeing it). I remember the dealer saying. Wow. I've only just clicked the for sale button.

Good luck. I will keep an eye open for you.

Jonathan      

3 hours ago, Drssg said:

You see I basically want yours haha but literally nothing out there at the moment the carbon red one on autrotrader has too many owners and mileage for my liking 

Always check Lexus used website, I've found a few cars that are on there but not autotrader in the past. Best of luck!

59 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

I can't sell her just yet. I've only just got it 😀.

I got lucky with mine. It went up for sale at 11:30 am. And I bought it at 11:45 am (subject to seeing it). I remember the dealer saying. Wow. I've only just clicked the for sale button.

Good luck. I will keep an eye open for you.

Jonathan      

Many thanks I’m on auto trader PistonHeads and Lexus approved daily 

7 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Always check Lexus used website, I've found a few cars that are on there but not autotrader in the past. Best of luck!

Thank you 🙏🏽 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:41 AM, The Bodyman said:

That leaves. Red, Blue and orange unless there's a colour I've not seen.

What's your budget?

Jonathan

There is a yellow & carbon one for sale on Lexus approved - first one I've seen in that colour

5 hours ago, Dave400SE said:

There is a yellow & carbon one for sale on Lexus approved - first one I've seen in that colour

I have seen this one but it is a bit out of  budget unfortunately. It is a carbon too so looks great 

It's just that I was wondering if it's time to let go of my Azure Blue/Black, 65plate, 28k miles, FSH, Roof/TVD/Levinson/ACCPCS example, 2 owner (1st LexusGB) complete with 12 months warranty...….

8 hours ago, Soperman said:

It's just that I was wondering if it's time to let go of my Azure Blue/Black, 65plate, 28k miles, FSH, Roof/TVD/Levinson/ACCPCS example, 2 owner (1st LexusGB) complete with 12 months warranty...….

Please private message me 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:31 PM, Soperman said:

Is it ok to advertise on here now? I've been thinking the same thing about mine (I can't bring myself to sell my TVR) but I have refrained so far

• 4 weeks later...

That silver one over in Ireland was for sale when I first started looking at RCF's I think someone said it had accident damage that had been repaired badly, so not manycrs about.

I do really like the yellow rcf carbon on the Lexus site but with me getting married next year I can’t justify 45k on a car... if it was 40k it would be on my drive as we speak 

15 minutes ago, Drssg said:

I do really like the yellow rcf carbon on the Lexus site but with me getting married next year I can’t justify 45k on a car... if it was 40k it would be on my drive as we speak 

I know what you mean, strange when I first started looking there were quite a few to choose from. In the end I bought mine with the TVD, AVS because of year for £44K with 5000 miles on the clock but it was one of many from about £35-45K that were full spec and low mileage.