Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

You would really, REALLY be better off using a TomTom or something like Waze on your phone.

Lexus nav systems are rubbish (my 2005 RX300 was and my 2013 RX450h still is) at the best of times, being very clunky and counter-intuitive. And because yours is DVD-based you can't even add in your own POIs.

Herbie is quite right, TomTom or Google are much better but if you just fancy that OEM look (like me) and you're not bothered about the bells and whistles (like me) then updates are to be had. Have a look here and let us know the results. I recently picked up updated discs for my '02 GS and they're just fine.

Indeed cheaper. That's where I got updated discs for my RX and GS. The link in my previous post was for the OP to find out which system he has and what the the latest disc is. Lexus site for a guide, eBay for the purchase :biggrin:

Hi Pete. The answers are above. If the '13 RX has a DVD based nav system find out which disc you need from the link above and then either buy from Lexus or eBay.

The discs on eBay can be copies but quite often they're parts of sets that Toyota/Lexus owners from elsewhere in Europe are selling on eg you live in Germany, no intention of visiting UK or Ireland, sell the disc.

7 hours ago, pete_br said:

Hi Im looking for the same for my 2013 RX450h if anyone can help 

You're out of luck there, no DVD in the boot, my 2011 450h doesn't have a DVD based system and only a dealer can update it. This was done by the previous owner at a cost of about £150. I think it's done via the USB input.