- Zee

- Andy

- Johnny

- Steve (without Green tyres...)

- Rodders

- Sportie

- Sportie's Son

TOTAL: 8

TICKETS - 9 BOOKED (2 Zee, 4 Andy, 2 Johnny, 1 Rodders)

Come on folks - Only 4 days to go... :bounce:

If anyone else decides they want to go, I have three spare tickets going at the bargain price of £3 each. We are all planning on going in together anyway so we could meet outside and do the deal. If anyone wants to go on the Sunday, then I will post the tickets to you if you are quick!

U2U me if you are interested

Originally posted by JOHNNY-BOY

Where are we going to meet, far end of the car park, near the cop shop, near the hotel? How many of us are meeting at LFE now, I make it 4 at the moment, Zee, Sportie, Rodders & me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dave is coming too JB - that'll be 2 GSs to give you guys a run for your money!!

Can I suggest that we meet as close to the first car park entrance as possible - that's as far from the main door as poss - the carpark will be empty over there at that time of the day

Sounds great guys - really glad you can make it Sportie - the more the merrier!

To be honest - I don't think we need to worry where in the car park - we all know each others cars via the avatars...

Look forward to seeing you bright and early...:tumble:

Originally posted by Rodders_UK
Originally posted by Zee007

Less than 24 hours to go..... :bounce:

Please don't rain, please don't rain....:tumble:

Of course it's gonna rain - I just cleaned my car:(

Ruin the day for us all why don't you Rod... :rolleyes:;)

Just got back from JAPS and what a THOROUGHLY nice day it was!!!

It was great to meet the guys and there was a really nice atmoshphere there.

Thanks to Sam and the Honda-R crowd for making us feel so welcome!!

Dave won a prize for his car (no big shocks there, but we think maybe he bribed the judges) and Zee impressed us all with his fantastic negotiation skills.

I've got loads of pics and video - will post everything later.

Brill day!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Totally agree with Rodders... Fantastic day!

Rain held off, great fun with the lads, opportunity to meet new people and new deals, we had a spot in the show section to talk about the club and Lexus', and all round it was a superb Saturday. :tumble:

Can't wait to JAE now...! :D

What a great day!

Fantastic to meet some more of you guys and see some of the motors first hand.

I got to drool over Daves twin HKS's :wow::wow::wow:, play with the Sat Nav in both GS's and best of all, take the micky out of Zee's designer bumper dent:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers guys - roll on Max Power +JAE:yes::yes::yes:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk