Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today i'm listening to...

Steve

Think that is Electropop? It's very understated which I like. Pretty eclectic when it comes to music ,but that is one genre I seem not to have touched on much. Although I do have these...

Digital Daggers

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=K2C6G3PCpqw&si=bc93SHmIBLGx8MVV

9 hours ago, Redsteve said:

Now we are talking ! Hard to believe how young she was when she started and she still had that voice that sounds like she as a quart of bourbon and  40 cigs a day habit.

As an  aside how do you copy the image and not just a link? I've looked ,but still cannot see how that is done?

2 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Now we are talking ! Hard to believe how young she was when she started and she still had that voice that sounds like she as a quart of bourbon and  40 cigs a day habit.

As an  aside how do you copy the image and not just a link? I've looked ,but still cannot see how that is done?

Hi Stephen.

I know what you mean about her voice, I guess that is the X Factor.

As far as getting the image in the post all I dd is open the box on LOC as if you were going to write a post.

Open up YouTube in a separate tab and select the video you want to post.

Highlight and Copy the link in the address bar from YouTube.

Go back yo the LOC site and click in the dialog box as if you were going to write text.

Paste your YouTube link.

You should get the link displayed as text for as few seconds and then it should turn into the picture like you see on YouTube.

I hope this works for you.

• Thanks 1

Oh, that is what I have been doing, but my paste still stays as a text link and does not create an image to be clicked.

I will try that again on a Beth

I see what I have been doing wrong. Been clicking share then copy link which does not work the same as clicking the link in the bar. Good to go now though. 

Thanks Steve

3 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Oh, that is what I have been doing, but my paste still stays as a text link and does not create an image to be clicked.

I will try that again on a Beth

I see what I have been doing wrong. Been clicking share then copy link which does not work the same as clicking the link in the bar. Good to go now though. 

Thanks Steve

Very much in the same vein as your choice.

• Like 1

Leading into the England game v Boks we need something to get the hormones dancing. Get the boys worked up to hit that pitch with some tempo and ready to do some damage (in the nicest legal sense of the word) 😁

Bon Jovi

You Give Love A Bad Name - YouTube Music

Europe

The Final Countdown (Official Video) - YouTube Music

Survivor

Eye Of The Tiger (Official HD Video) - YouTube Music

Guns & Roses

Sweet Child O' Mine Version 2 Black And White - YouTube Music

Boston

More Than a Feeling (Official HD Video) - YouTube Music

AC/DC

Thunderstruck (Official Video) - YouTube Music

Gymbunny music to get the muscles pumping. I hope the lads are getting some of that prematch and not a lecture on how to be good little lads out there.

Missed the daddy of them

Journey

Don't Stop Believin' (Live 1981: Escape Tour - 2022 HD Remaster) - YouTube Music

On 10/19/2023 at 9:52 PM, Boomer54 said:

Tyrone Barkley

Haha now you talkin! It's murder on that dancefloor!

No doubt you have watched the early 70s Tony Palmer film on Northern Soul?

11 minutes ago, MartinH said:

Haha now you talkin! It's murder on that dancefloor!

No doubt you have watched the early 70s Tony Palmer film on Northern Soul?

Yes, he had the advantage of actually seeing it live. Toilets that were beyond disgusting, a roof that rained on the inside....but of course above all else the music, the atmosphere, the belonging. It was a 'disco' like I am Dwayne Johnson !

11 minutes ago, MartinH said:

For those who don't have a clue what this is about:

We won't go into details ,but (wink) look at his eyes , the guy at the start !

1 hour ago, Malc1 said:

……. and after the rugby 🏉 

Malc

Jeez you don't want to know. Am I irritated, disappointed, fed up? Hard to say. I grew up playing running rugby, but the Boks just try to smother the other teams ability to play. It might win games ,but it will kill the sport. This is already a sport with huge financial problems and the Boks as world champions doesn't help that issue even a little bit.

Mc Guiness Flint

YouTube Music

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links