Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why dont u try maxton design. They have front and rear splitter and side skirts and spoiler cap for the UX they will set up the car really nice and less than price of  the style pack from Lexus. I dont think the value of the car would depreciate if you have mods while you are on PCP it adds actually its how you look after it that matters. 

When it comes to engine tune. I dont think you can do much especially with the hybrid set up. But if you find a way, do post it. Glad to know how it works and how much the cost

right off the bat you want tuning & styling mods, given the non existent tuning & modding parts on the market for the UX, im curious what attracted you to it? Theres always the TRD kit but the parts are only available from Japan for JDM versions (will it fit?) & cost a fortune.

https://www.trdparts.jp/english/product/lexus/ux/

Styling mods is great but I wont go far in touching the hybrid system as you get the UX for efficiency not performance. If performance you need then look elsewhere. 

On 4/5/2021 at 11:59 PM, Herbie said:

Now that's one mod I do approve of :laughing:

puddle.thumb.jpg.ce0c1d1ff60a9f08578fae97b8af76b0.jpg

Proving that most of us here in the forum are old and with most things from design of Lexus cars, we find them to be what they should be.

I also think that the only things to change are those that improve quality of the cars, meaning that only navigation and entertainment system are worth doing something with.

3 hours ago, RadicalCoupe-Fuji said:

right off the bat you want tuning & styling mods, given the non existent tuning & modding parts on the market for the UX, im curious what attracted you to it? Theres always the TRD kit but the parts are only available from Japan for JDM versions (will it fit?) & cost a fortune.

https://www.trdparts.jp/english/product/lexus/ux/

Why anybody would put 4 exhaust-end-pipes on a hybrid is far above what I will ever be able to understand.

Aerodynamic performance mods for a car built and meant for driving around in a city?

Its about being different and standing out from the rest, thats why these mods are being done. Just imagine you parking with loads of UX owners with the same colour and youll never know which one is yours. LOL. 

I started this post but I dont own the car anymore, I found it to be very well built and nice to drive, but ultimately not tremendously fun to drive and just not quick enough. It was ok though and very smooth at motorway speeds from what I remember.

If I were to buy one again, id probably get this body kit:

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/body-kits/lexus/lexus-ux

The rear in-particular needs a fin above the LED light strip to balance out the shape of the rear when viewed from the side (in my opinion). It is an interesting car though and something different to try. PCP deals are good on it as they command a high residual value after 3 or 4 years.

Im on the process of getting the F sport design and would probably fit an aftermarket front,rear splitter and side skirts half the price from the style pack of Lexus. But really worried about the waiting times for delivery

18 hours ago, Herbie said:

Search for Lexus logo ghost lights.

Thanks Herbie. Is this mod hard to do on UX? I tried searching the forum but haven't found anything. Looking at eBay and aliexpress it's overwhelming 😊

On 4/5/2021 at 9:47 PM, Kissu said:

Just fitted these,took about 3 minutes,thumbs up or down?

2C669275-181A-44E3-AD1A-8F54DB166FEA.jpeg

Hi, Ian. Do you have any advice where to buy (I'm outside UK)? Is it simple to buy it or do you have to be careful to buy these ghost lights exactly for the UX model? 

40 minutes ago, rexleonis said:

Hi, Ian. Do you have any advice where to buy (I'm outside UK)? Is it simple to buy it or do you have to be careful to buy these ghost lights exactly for the UX model? 

I had these before on my car and I found they lasted less than 6 months and the light output was far less than the standard lamp.  I ended up just replacing the original bulbs with LEDs.

Search eBay, there are loads of sellers out there.

Hi Peter The lights I purchased were from amazon and have been on the car for over two years,they are a lot brighter than the standard lamps and they are LEDs so should last a long time,I have the box somewhere and when the rugby finishes I will post a pic,as for fitting they are literally plug and play.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links