Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Greetings to everyone, have an P1651, i know what i have to do, but sadly I'm a little confused with the part. What I've found was a topic from 2015 at another forum about that part with part number:25860-62010. What I've found on eBay is: 25860-46010. Now I'm confused the one with the second part number I've found on eBay, when I've entered my car details, they've matched. So is it going to be ok if i purchase the part with the second part number, who I've found on eBay,or it has to be the part with the specific part number. To me bought of the parts are looking absolutely same. So if someone can throw a little light on this will be big help. 

Forgot to say that the car is GS 430, 2001. I'll apply pic below from the part. Since im going to do that labor on my own, i just won someone to confirm that that's the part for me. Looking forward to resolve the issue. 

Screenshot_20210705_131100_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

I've got my information for that part number from here  https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/775794-p1651-fault-vsv-vacuum-switching-valve.html

Specifically on the second post Franky is saying that the part number is 25860-62010. And Colin Barber mention another one. I'm really confused here. Now i don't have a clue witch should i take... B.T.W. a little bit below on that link it's have a pic with the VSV on at, right below the Manifold intake. And to be honest it looks like the pic who I've posted earlier. Really guys if someone doesn't come up with a specific part number, or if someone had change that part. Would be appreciated if share what the hell i suppose to buy. 

I've got my information for that part number from here  https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-2nd-gen-1998-2005/775794-p1651-fault-vsv-vacuum-switching-valve.html

Specifically on the second post Franky is saying that the part number is 25860-62010. And Colin Barber mention another one. I'm really confused here. Now i don't have a clue witch should i take... B.T.W. a little bit below on that link it's have a pic with the VSV on at, right below the Manifold intake. And to be honest it looks like the pic who I've posted earlier. Really guys if someone doesn't come up with a specific part number, or if someone had change that part. Would be appreciated if share what the hell i suppose to buy. 

Just found on eBay the part with part number 25860-50121 but on the part at the picture has diffrent part number: 25860-46010. Are those two numbers are related, is it going to be fine if i purchase that part. 

Screenshot_20210707_074431_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, Myro said:

Just found on ebay the part with part number 25860-50121 but on the part at the picture has diffrent part number: 25860-46010. Are those two numbers are related, is it going to be fine if i purchase that part. 

46010 is for the GS300 I6 3.0l 2JZ-GE engine, not the 4.3 V8. It is also VSV No.1 and you need No.2 which is the ACIS valve.

image.thumb.png.e45708d87f6c0eaa1206b46428930653.png

It may be the same valve, or very close, but the bracket is probably different.

I really appreciate for you're information. Very strange because when I've send an enquiry about that part, everywhere are telling me that, that same part 25860-50121-25860-62010 is compatible with my vehicle and it gonna fit... Also when i type ine the part number: 25860-50121 its coming up the part on a couple of places and everywhere where i click its says the same: Manufacturer part number:25860-50121 and onto the part is printed: 25860-46010. So basically I'm not getting any better with my research. I've aend an inquiry about that part to lexus, hopefully they'll returnback to me with good news. But i still can't understand why it's have one part number at the description and on the part is printed diffrent one... B. T. W. On the foto who you've post at its actually visible that it is compatible with gs300/430 with engine codes:JZS160/UZS16. My engine code is: UZS161R. So it supose to fit. But that's VSV NO:1 and you're saying that i need NO:2.

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

46010 is for the GS300 I6 3.0l 2JZ-GE engine, not the 4.3 V8. It is also VSV No.1 and you need No.2 which is the ACIS valve.

image.thumb.png.e45708d87f6c0eaa1206b46428930653.png

It may be the same valve, or very close, but the bracket is probably different.

The pic who I've applied above with the part number 25860-46010 who you've sad is NO 1. Into description it's says that same part is NO 2.

So i belive that same part should be fine. I don't know why it's comimg as part number: 25860-50121 and on the part is printed: 25860-46010 

Screenshot_20210707_110322_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links