Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 12 minutes ago, BigBoomer said:

Here is a much nicer one for £2000.

Nearside Rear Windscreen wiper blade defective (3.4 (b) (i))

Well guys, this Welsh MOT Tester is amazing .....  how on earth did he find this then ???

BUT seriously, this car does seem an amazingly good buy for someone :wink3:

Malc

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Malc said:

1 for Putin Remains Magical  then ............ 1PRM ..  either Oligarchial value or, more likely, probably zilch :yes:

Malc

Reg is worth a lot of money, it’s the reg for sale more than the car. The car is literally 5 Mins away from me so will have a look if possible, VSC warning on though………..seen that before somewhere🤔

• Like 2

The registration is only worth what that elusive person might pay for it methinks  .....  much promotion and advertising just might track down that individual or someone prepared to take a punt and buy it hoping to on-sell

Been there, got the T Shirt and it's a troublesome effort often with poor results

Good luck to the owner tho' whatever

Malc

V349FUF  is for sale £11995  :whistling:  on scary auto raider now   75k miles    immaculate they say  but MISSING the torch 😵  so how disgraceful is that  ....  not been used for years and prior was neglected on the tyre front sadly . amazing price ..  wonder what it's real value is eh !  ?

food for thought but only if you're rich and can afford to smell the coffee

Malc

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-53-LEXUS-LS430-V8-AUTOMATIC-PETROL-SALOON-277-BHP-DRIVES-GREAT-/175170887792?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

I looked at this one a while back before finding my LS. Few minor cosmetic issues including all wheels which is to be expected at price and age but...

It needs 4 new tyres (very old and badly cracked), cambelt change (last done 2011), a few parking sensors and probably radiator pack changing. VSC light is on, one engine sensor showing also.

Says it has Full service history but had full lexus till 2011 then only 2 recorded independent services in the last 10 years.

Recently relisted I see.

• 2 weeks later...

9 minutes ago, Malc said:

he also has a white import ls400 for 6k on eBay

• 2 weeks later...

1997 Gold Mk3 LS400 82k on Facebook. This car was for sale last year and I was going to look at it but bought a Mk4 instead. I was sent lots of pictures, especially of the arches and it looked pretty good. MOT history looks decent, oil leak mentioned for a few years buy probably the valve cover leaking slightly.
It's missing the front bumper spoilers on the corners and it has had some paint work done on the drivers front wing but it may be worth a look for someone. I think it was for sale for £4995 at the time and the seller said he would take £4500 iirc.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/478447840596654/

23 hours ago, Razor61 said:

1997 Gold Mk3 LS400 82k on Facebook

bonkers advertising it at the price it is ...........  and the mileage in kms .....  lovely part of the world tho' Nailsworth . or is that wrong to do you think !

Malc

• 2 months later...

what might this have been on the 2019 MOT Advisory do you know ?

Malc

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Offside Rear Valve stem slightly damaged (5.2.3 (j))

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links