Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC 'F' Stand @ JapFest 2022?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, does anyone know a good meeting point around the Silverstone area where we could all meet and drive in to the circuit together ? Would be pretty call to go into the event in convoy.

3 hours ago, 4969_LXS said:

Hi guys, does anyone know a good meeting point around the Silverstone area where we could all meet and drive in to the circuit together ? Would be pretty call to go into the event in convoy.

Just looking at my route in I go directly past Moto Cherwell Valley services on the M40, OX27 7RD. So that's one option, at least for anyone coming up from the south.

I could swear I read somewhere while I was signing up that club members had to be there by a certain time like 7:30am, although I can't find it now. But if it's such an early start it might be tricky finding time to meet up and probably wait around while everyone turns up etc. Can anyone confirm when we have to arrive by?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys for anyone confused on the entry times its 7am-9am for anyone showing their cars anyone later than 9am will be refused entry and asked to park in public carpark

B99B6175-F143-4C76-B356-EC05F0DE4FA7.jpeg

Confusing instructions for the vehicle display too...”cut along the dotted lines” 

There’s an inch down one side and another cut to the circle so assumed cut it all out including the circle.

I’ve also discovered that my Celsior is in fact also an “F” car or at least a close relative. 😀

2ACBF58D-6994-4BDF-86F9-AC893F1D7192.png

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 10:48 AM, 4969_LXS said:

Cheers guys,

Myself and @GSF_REG are aiming to get to Silverstone circuit for 07:15. Advise the earlier you arrive the better.

I'll aim to get there around the same time.

No one else coming up from the south?

Side note, has anyone booked track time?

• Like 1

Good morning.

Apologies again for leaving unannounced, knowing the ensuing chaos at around 5.00pm we made an early exit while you were all away from the pitch and hope you found my scribbled note.

Great to meet you all and really enjoyed my first ever event like this however still coughing up drift car tyre smoke.

Very fortunate with the weather being as nice as it was.

Hope you all got home safe and sound.

Good morning Steve,

No worries for leaving mate, I wasn't far behind, I was struggling to stay awake.

Yes I got your note ! @GSF_REG @Rob RCF thank you all for a good day, it was really nice meeting other people after all the COVID crap. Also finally met @RichGS11  in person too and a couple other ISF owners hiding amongst the stands. It was a really good day.

yeah we were lucky with the weather, I even got sunburnt 😂😂

We will have to sort out another meet just for us Lexus owners. 

28 minutes ago, 4969_LXS said:

Good morning Steve,

No worries for leaving mate, I wasn't far behind, I was struggling to stay awake.

Yes I got your note ! @GSF_REG @Rob RCF thank you all for a good day, it was really nice meeting other people after all the COVID crap. Also finally met @RichGS11  in person too and a couple other ISF owners hiding amongst the stands. It was a really good day.

yeah we were lucky with the weather, I even got sunburnt 😂😂

We will have to sort out another meet just for us Lexus owners. 

Yes the sun was an unexpected treat although I now have sunglasses lines 🤣

Massive show, we didn't cover all of it, there was just too much to see. Nice to finally put some faces to Internet names, but didn't meet so many people I wanted to!

A Lexus meet, maybe a nice pub for some food and a good garden would be good.

Yeah it was great to meet everyone and thanks again @4969_LXS for sorting the club booking.

Sorry about the sunburn, I put some factor 30 on when I got there, I wish now I'd offered it around.

I left a bit later with @GSF_REG took about 20 minutes just to drive to the exit! Was okay once on the road though.

The tiredness hit me when I got back. Early start and then a long day in the sun meeting lots of people etc.

• Like 1

I was there myself lol,was the LOC f stand the one with a white IS F,a black GSF,a RCF and a Celsior(lexus 430),managed to chat with a friendly young lad who was standing nearby

Come to think of it,I think it was Rob with his RCF,as I think Jacob might have been sitting in the back of his GSF,were talking talking about the white ISF and how i would like to own one and tone it down as externally so it more like a IS250 f sport lol 😆 

When is the next meet up then? 😛 I can post-pone the wedding if needs be... 😆

I'll be at FoS this year and might do Beaulieu as that was a hoot last time a bunch of Lexi attended, see if some scrambles are on, just wanna talk cars 😄

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links