Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Impromtue Meet

Monster-Mat

wednesday 7th april.manchester area.........New Ellesmere Public House(or Millers....dam name changes)

directions below

MANCHESTER WEST

East Lancs Road

Swinton

Manchester

Greater Manchester

M27 0AA

Directions:

Exit the M6 at junction 21a onto the M62 towards Manchester. Exit at junction 12 and keep left as you come onto the M60. Exit the M60 at junction 13 signposted for Swinton and Leigh. At the 1st roundabout take the 3rd exit towards the A572 and the 1st exit at the 2nd heading for Swinton. Continue for approximately 2 miles and just before the traffic lights turn left onto Kildare Road and take the first right into the Premier Lodge car park.

The Premier Lodge is next to Millers pub and restaurant.(the pub is where we will be, park on the lower carpark, )

Wosket

Lexus Jim

Chris S

aido

Dunkie

Nodstar

monday 12th april.Milton Keynes area.........Meet at SNOW DOME

Paul Norkep

Johnboy1

Rodders(possible)

zee

Johnny

ifraz

NickF

Matt McNally

aido

Chris Shipley

Wongster

Tony Goose (possible)

Stevebish

Edited by ifraz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ya all PM me i will give you me Moby number

I AM NOT ONLINE FROM MONDAY, SO WE NEED TO GET THIS SQUARED AWAY BY SUNDAY PM.........however anyone else is ok to tag on after all the details are finalised.

If you're thinking Monday evening in MK Mat, I can prolly make it

Snow dome carpark's a pretty good place to meet up - there's a big old Pizza Hut nearby too - and a mega Chinese buffest resturant near the theatre!!

Yep Monday it would be.the Pizza Hut is just over the road if i remeber right......

shall i put you down.....

Timing to be confirmed, as i will be on a Mission that day, so not sure exactly yet when i will be back in MK, but i recon i will be around from 6pm onwards

MK city centre............its Huge, looks like a half suk coke can in the ground, im sure paul Norkep, could post an address for Nav.or directions in general...OVER TO YOU PAUL

race car defo not.............

thats got to go to TTE first for stuff to be done, as for the Monster, i am not sure it will be ready in time....

if it intrests you i will be in the Pajero :yawn: :D at least its Japanese :winky:

so according to the thread in gold i should be looking for a 'big scarey bloke' with a pint of stella?!

holding a £2800 wrench :lol:

surely not :unsure:

not if there's stella in the building :yahoo:

MAny Thanks for the PM Matt

I will be there (and no I wont be red carded this time Wosket :ohmy: )

hey, i didnt say anything mr primary carer! :lol:

anymore for anymore.............

just need to confirm timings for each meet..........

Manchester.....................how does about 7pm sound...eat about 9ish @Millers restaurant

MK.................................how does about 7pm sound...eat about 8-8:30 at Pizza Hut

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk