Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Likely to be misrepresented as the pure internal combustion engine output (155bhp) versus combined (IC+electric = 194bhp)

The 200T was the only petrol (2L turbo) offered and for not that long either - 234bhp.

11 hours ago, subria88 said:

Likely to be misrepresented as the pure internal combustion engine output (155bhp) versus combined (IC+electric = 194bhp)

The 200T was the only petrol (2L turbo) offered and for not that long either - 175bhp.

Think the 200T had more power than that? Well mine did anyway.

i have been told Some are only 2 wheel drive so no rear electric motor. Is this correct? Is this something i need to check when purchasing?

I thought they were always 4WD and 194 approx combined.

The below is an example of what im looking at

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202109217621869?fromSavedAds=true&advertising-location=at_cars

NXs are in 2WD and AWD versions; the AWD are some more expensive, and it depends on your needs  to choose for 2WD or AWD. The last ones have an electric engine more working on rear axis giving power if necessary while main tractiin is given from front axis by combined work of hybrid system (thermal and electric).

The Luxury version in AWD.

Refreshed NXs for the SE spec (Nov 2017), could be specified with 2WD, otherwise all other specs are AWD. I think a year later that may have quietly dropped the 2WD option.

The NX200T started deliveries in March 2015 and was discontinued around September 2017, and were likely available as 2WD in the lower specs.

1 hour ago, Jmholloway said:

any way of telling? The model above says "Luxury" but also says only 154bhp?

find it confusing. 

Autotrader shows all 300H as AWD

If it is a Luxury then it is AWD. From launch only the base S model was 2WD, until the end of 2017 with the facelift, with all other grades AWD. Then with the facelift the SE could be 2WD or AWD with all other grades AWD.

In 2019 when they changed the grading to NX, F Sport and Takumi the 2WD was dropped, but it came back again in mid 2020 for the base NX model as an option.

If you want to be 100% sure then look at the energy screen on the infotainment screen, it will show both motors if they exist:

image.thumb.png.4b6cf2ba5a19be64a1f80610ee476097.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1