Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

I was at the dealer today for tests drive of both 350h Takumi and 450H Fsport. Highly impressed with both, lovely cars to drive, but not with the sound systems - both ML and Premium. Maybe, its the factory settings. Dealer said that another £1500 increase across all NX models is on the way shortly. So those undecided, they need to act fast. It seems the demand for NX is skyrocket at present

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

Thought the 450h+ came with run flat 20's?🤔

Only if you get the prem plus pack or f-sport. Standard 450 comes with 18s. I suspect most of them in the UK will have 20s as most people will go for prem plus or f sport. 

Edited by Joey020
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Joey020 said:

Only if you get the prem plus pack or f-sport. Standard 450 comes with 18s. I suspect most of them in the UK will have 20s as most people will go for prem plus or f sport. 

Not sure the Plus will be that popular... I looked but after I'd spec the 14" Link Pro on the Premium I felt like an extra £5k for 20" alloys and a tiny bit of extra tech tbh.... 

22 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Not sure the Plus will be that popular... I looked but after I'd spec the 14" Link Pro on the Premium I felt like an extra £5k for 20" alloys and a tiny bit of extra 

The plus has quite a list of good extras on top of the premium as follows :

Premium Plus Pack provides 20-inch alloy wheels, Lexus Link Pro 14-inch multimedia with navigation, leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, four-eye LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System, a Panoramic View Monitor and ambient cabin lighting with 64 selectable colours.

Plus head up display. 

15 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

The plus has quite a list of good extras on top of the premium as follows :

Premium Plus Pack provides 20-inch alloy wheels, Lexus Link Pro 14-inch multimedia with navigation, leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, four-eye LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System, a Panoramic View Monitor and ambient cabin lighting with 64 selectable colours.

Plus head up display. 

Guess it's just personal preference what you think is good extras..... 

Lexus Link Pro 14-inch multimedia with navigation-Have specd on my Premium 

20-inch alloy wheels-Yes nice. 

leather upholstery - - - - The fake leather is quite good really 

heated and ventilated front seats - Premium got heated anyway... 

heated rear seats - - Heated rear... How often will they get used.... 

four-eye LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System - - - Premium has Auto beam LED anyway. 

Panoramic View Monitor - - Never look at my current one... 

Ambient cabin lighting with 64 selectable colours. - - - Pointless

So 5k for what i see is 20inch and some tech i dont want or need.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bish1402 said:

four-eye LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System - - - Premium has Adaptive LED anyway. 

Thank you for saving me some money 🙂

15 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

four-eye LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System - - - Premium has Auto beam LED anyway. 

64 colors? One a day for over 2 months, worth every pound!!! :-))))))

• Haha 2

Ordered an NX450h F Sport on Monday 31st following an extended test drive & after over 4 years of owning a RX450 F Sport.

The RX was the most comfortable car we’ve owned, eclipsing the previous RR Sport. Reason for change, wife drives it a lot and has always found the RX to be a bit of a barge around town and for parking.

Why the F Sport version? Well the majority of trips we make involve bendy country B roads and I found that the Adaptable Variable Suspension on the RX really does take out a lot of body roll when switched to Custom mode or Sport mode so I wanted to retain that feature.

Why the 450h? TBH it may be a mistake, only time will tell. 50% of our regular annual mileage should fall within the EV range with the other 50% usually being 200 miles+. My fear is that the longer trips will not manage the mpg figures of the 350h due to lugging around the extra weight🤔, but no doubt will be better than the RX (the RX has given us an average over 36,000miles of 35.6mpg).

We managed what I thought was a decent overall deal on the 450h with the dealer throwing in 3 years servicing, GAP insurance and extra £2k for our RX due to the earlier delivery date so with this, along with the free wall box that Lexus are offering, I decided to take the risk on the 450h. Only time will tell if it was the correct decision.

Following a call to Lexus by dealer, initially to confirm that the wall box offer would still apply to vehicles delivered after April, delivery was quoted as June but told “could be May could be July” (would have been Sept/Oct for the 350h) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Ordered an NX450h F Sport on Monday 31st following an extended test drive & after over 4 years of owning a RX450 F Sport.

The RX was the most comfortable car we’ve owned, eclipsing the previous RR Sport. Reason for change, wife drives it a lot and has always found the RX to be a bit of a barge around town and for parking.

Why the F Sport version? Well the majority of trips we make involve bendy country B roads and I found that the Adaptable Variable Suspension on the RX really does take out a lot of body roll when switched to Custom mode or Sport mode so I wanted to retain that feature.

Why the 450h? TBH it may be a mistake, only time will tell. 50% of our regular annual mileage should fall within the EV range with the other 50% usually being 200 miles+. My fear is that the longer trips will not manage the mpg figures of the 350h due to lugging around the extra weight🤔, but no doubt will be better than the RX (the RX has given us an average over 36,000miles of 35.6mpg).

We managed what I thought was a decent overall deal on the 450h with the dealer throwing in 3 years servicing, GAP insurance and extra £2k for our RX due to the earlier delivery date so with this, along with the free wall box that Lexus are offering, I decided to take the risk on the 450h. Only time will tell if it was the correct decision.

Following a call to Lexus by dealer, initially to confirm that the wall box offer would still apply to vehicles delivered after April, delivery was quoted as June but told “could be May could be July” (would have been Sept/Oct for the 350h) 

But the "free" wall box is anything but free. I tried to sign up last week with the link from my dealer and was told that only the installation is free and the box will cost £585. Also cannot supply until April/May when the grant  will have ended. What is going on?

50 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

I assume you  mean the 450H+(plus) not 450H, as you mentioned the wall box.

16 minutes ago, John Adams said:

But the "free" wall box is anything but free. I tried to sign up last week with the link from my dealer and was told that only the installation is free and the box will cost £585. Also cannot supply until April/May when the grant  will have ended. What is going on?

I think the free box was for a limited period only.

2 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

I think the free box was for a limited period only.

The Lexus blurb says free for pre  orders between 1 September and and 31 October and registered by 31 March which mine will be. So it should be free. Not sure how to proceed on this

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

The Lexus blurb says free for pre  orders between 1 September and and 31 October and registered by 31 March which mine will be. So it should be free. Not sure how to proceed on this

I would show your dealer the blurb and insist on their commitment. 

Re wallbox offer, scroll down this page, all orders to 31st March

https://www.lexus.co.uk/car-models/nx/#pure-exhilaration

Order your all-new NX 450+ Plug-in Hybrid online and receive a complimentary wall box including installation. Offer available to orders placed from 1st September - 31st March 2022. Please see terms and conditions for details.

It does state “order online” & the T&Cs state must be registered by end April, hence why dealer checked with Lexus whilst we were there. They agreed that since they couldn’t supply in time for end April date the “orders by 31st March” now applies. The T&Cs, if you click on them, are otherwise pretty clear 

https://d3rvezpmgp265q.cloudfront.net/lexusone/lexgbenv11/British-Gas-Wall-Box-Terms-and-Conditions-Final-3_tcm-3157-2415341.pdf

Yes the £350 grant stops in April so I’m resigned to accepting that I will have to take that cost.

2 hours ago, Pm4 said:

I assume you  mean the 450H+(plus) not 450H, as you mentioned the wall box.

So sorry, my mistake 😢 but since there isn’t another 450H model does it really matter 😛

28 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

So sorry, my mistake 😢 but since there isn’t another 450H model does it really matter 😛

Lol I was thinking the same. Not like there are multiple NX 450 models 

1 hour ago, RXtoNX said:

the £350 grant stops in April so I’m resigned to accepting that I will have to take that cost.

I would speak to your dealer first! 

Eventually I will get one to replace the current NX, but not for a good few years.
Hopefully by that time the regular changing specs / packs would have calmed down, new model niggles ironed out, as well as the delivery times getting shorter.

It won't be the 450+ though as with a plug in hybrid it's remembering to fill the car up twice, once for petrol and once for electric. with my absent mindedness I'll just have a heavier than necessary vehicle.

The 350h with the extra 50bhp will suit me just fine I think.

1 hour ago, Joey020 said:

Lol I was thinking the same. Not like there are multiple NX 450 models 

Apologies, I was under the impression that there was also a non plug in version of the 450 called 450h, cheers!

16 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

Apologies, I was under the impression that there was also a non plug in version of the 450 called 450h, cheers!

No worries mate. I just can’t wait for all of us to get our cars delivered. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links