Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

I know that this is probably not the correct forum for non-delivery related items, but this thread does seem to encompass everything to do with the new NX 🙂

I saw on the Australian Chasing Cars review of the 450h+ that the reason the it doesn't have the option of a panoramic sunroof or ML sound system is down to weight. Apparently both of these systems add too much weight to an already heavy car. In the UK, if the electric range were to drop below 40 miles then the car would sit in a less beneficial company car tax bracket (11% as opposed to 7%). This it seems may be the reason why the 'halo' model is missing a couple of the more desirable options. 

I might not have ordered my 450h+ with a sunroof had I have known this at the time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bish1402 said:

The 350 are behind and taking longer for some reason... In Jan they were quoting May delivery for 450h and Sept/Oct for 350s.. Don't know why, maybe parts, maybe priority being given to the PHEVs... Who knows... 

I think that PHEV's are prioritised because Car Manufacturers get fined by the bureaucracy if they don't meet CO2 reduction targets.

https://lmc-auto.com/news-and-insights/europes-oems-need-to-keep-prioritising-plug-ins/

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, mitadoc said:

From now onwards I will call my wife Lexus as I am currently on the s*x waitlist as well.

Looking at your profile picture, I'd say you were lucky to be even on the waitlist! 😜

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

There is NX model on sale on auto trader for NX450h+. Must be customers returned. 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202202062204329

This is cheeky - This looks like a 450h+ premium (18" wheels) with the Lexus Link Pro and Sunroof. The current list price for this configuration is £51,400 - so they're selling a used car (albeit with only 1,500 miles on the clock) at £4,095 above list. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gureamu said:

This is cheeky - This looks like a 450h+ premium (18" wheels) with the Lexus Link Pro and Sunroof. The current list price for this configuration is £51,400 - so they're selling a used car (albeit with only 1,500 miles on the clock) at £4,095 above list. 

The wheels look like the 20inch of the premium plus.

• Like 1

Just now, Pm4 said:

The wheels look like the 20inch of the premium plus.

Still expensive, worth only if it's exactly what you want and you can't wait! Mitadoc?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

There is one if you are interested . But the price is totally crazy marked up 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202202012000534

So Lexus Teeside are jokers it seems... 😂😂😂

Seeing as the dealership is named Decidebloom Ltd it's not surprising!

It's more than a brand new one with the Takumi package (which isn't worth the money anyway)...

27 minutes ago, Caspa said:

So Lexus Teeside are jokers it seems... 😂😂😂

Seeing as the dealership is named Decidebloom Ltd it's not surprising!

It's more than a brand new one with the Takumi package (which isn't worth the money anyway)...

Prices are set by supply and demand once you get past new RRP situations. 15 months ago I bought an Audi (I know forgive me but I was getting rid of a BMW...) and paid about £10k less than list. I can now sell it to WBAC for more than I paid for it.... due to supply and demand....

There are Porsche dealers with lightly optioned Macan S at £80k, that is a £65k to £68k RRP car depending on options....maybe even less!

The black one says non VAT qualifying which means it has been out of the trade I think. So not a dealer looking to flip at a profit, they have bought from someone for some reason (who knows what) and have added a margin. You dont have to buy....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Curious to know why it has been returned if that's the case🤔

Well I sold  a 4 month old A6 when my wife died as I couldnt bring myself to sell her Mini.... who knows why....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

Curious to know why it has been returned if that's the case🤔

Maybe too small with the sunroof option height wise..... I am 6"2 and with the Sunroof my head touches the roof, I was very close to ordering with sunroof as I never even thought of it, but by chance sat in a 350h with pano roof and then thought ...oh sh*% this is no good !!!

Maybe he ordering , without testing and that is why...but like others say....who knows ......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links