26 minutes ago, er-minio said:

Here's the F Sport.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think is titanium grey, but still great looking car.

Thanks and enjoy it!👍

Went and sorted the paperwork out today and sat playing in a Takumi in the same colour with the same colour interior (Celestial/Black) as mine.  Looking like next week for collection.  He also said the finance has gone up again to 5.9% so I’ve decided to break open the piggy bank.  At least the price at the time of ordering stands.  

CEB183B7-7A3C-48E7-B699-CEA811D15C82.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ken R said:

So they are not honouring the finance rate quoted at the time of ordering? 

No Ken, that was 3.9%.  They will honour the price but not the finance.   I’m not paying 5.9%, it’s too much.

1 hour ago, Don C said:

No Ken, that was 3.9%.  They will honour the price but not the finance.   I’m not paying 5.9%, it’s too much.

That's me out then, now is not a time to be selling stocks and shares to fund a car, and I am not paying 5.9% when Sainsburys are charging 2.8% for up to 25k. I might buy outright with a loan via them, but that still means putting more into a depreciating asset than I am comfortable with - I prefer to put my cash into appreciating assets for me or the kids!

• Like 1

It was the dealer that told me today.  I’ve just looked at the website and it says 4.9% so maybe he’s on about a change that is coming.  Sorry to raise alarm, don’t shoot the messenger but I’m only quoting the dealer.   

4 hours ago, isleaiw said:

That's me out then, now is not a time to be selling stocks and shares to fund a car, and I am not paying 5.9% when Sainsburys are charging 2.8% for up to 25k. I might buy outright with a loan via them, but that still means putting more into a depreciating asset than I am comfortable with - I prefer to put my cash into appreciating assets for me or the kids!

It might be duff information.  Just check with them but I feel the same way as you.   4.9% is too much for me let alone 5.9%.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Don C said:

When I ordered my NX350h last September the finance was 3.9% and this was still the rate I got when I collected the car in February.

All the paperwork for the PCP was provisionally prepared when I submitted the order and that remained in place throughout.

The most you should be paying IMHO is 4.9%.

11 hours ago, Don C said:

Went and sorted the paperwork out today and sat playing in a Takumi in the same colour with the same colour interior (Celestial/Black) as mine.  Looking like next week for collection.  He also said the finance has gone up again to 5.9% so I’ve decided to break open the piggy bank.  At least the price at the time of ordering stands.  

Hi Don

Picked mine up 1st March. Paid original price from Oct 2021 (when I ordered) and 3.9%APR PCP honoured.

As Andy B says, PCP quote was provisionally prepared on order and this was what was used.

Good luck with it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Don C said:

Which dealership is this , I have ordered the celestial blue but with rich cream and black interior on the Takumi but not seen the colour on the NX yet ( on the UX looks nice ) 

2 hours ago, Janbo said:

Which dealership is this , I have ordered the celestial blue but with rich cream and black interior on the Takumi but not seen the colour on the NX yet ( on the UX looks nice ) 

Sheffield.  The colour looks solid to me but when you get up close in good light you can see the mica

IMG_3752.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Don C said:

Hi Don

Agree that 5.9% is too much. 

My dealer is holding the finance at 3.9% as agreed at the time of ordering. 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2022 at 6:47 PM, hintonwood said:

I would expect them to left hand drive cars so no benefit to the UK….

It may free up some build slots though, no?

(I like to be optimistic!)

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 8:51 PM, Don C said:

Ask your salesman to make the 5 minute call to dealer support at Lexus financial services, they will roll the finance deal back to the point of order (So long as the salesman has created a quote for you at that time)

There are processes in place with Lexus financial service to ensure this happens as it is in the best interest of the customer.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WilliamsA said:

Ask your salesman to make the 5 minute call to dealer support at Lexus financial services, they will roll the finance deal back to the point of order (So long as the salesman has created a quote for you at that time)

There are processes in place with Lexus financial service to ensure this happens as it is in the best interest of the customer.

Interesting. When I asked my dealer to go back to 3.9% as per original quote instead of 4.9% he did so but the monthly payments went up slightly and the GFV dropped slightly.  

58 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Interesting. When I asked my dealer to go back to 3.9% as per original quote instead of 4.9% he did so but the monthly payments went up slightly and the GFV dropped slightly.  

I had a similar experience in that the monthly payments over 48 months were slightly higher than over a 36 month period due to the GFV dropping on the longer term. 

On 3/5/2022 at 11:18 AM, Don C said:

Sheffield.  The colour looks solid to me but when you get up close in good light you can see the mica

IMG_3752.JPG

I have seen it close up on an UX and it’s nice , I was a little concerned it may be a bit flat on the side of the car with angles not being as aggressive as  my current NX , the Mrs and I would love the F Sport azure blue but with the seats not being comfortable as the Takumi and the added price 😱

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links