Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

22 minutes ago, Paulm147 said:

Just wondering if anyone has any input on the app. I ordered the NX450h in February and the app showed a picture of the car with ‘order processing’. Received an email from Lexus last night about following our progress and when I checked the app more details have been added which (hopefully) looks like it may have a build slot? I was originally told that it would be here in July which was then amended to Oct/Nov a few months ago. Don’t want to build my hopes up again just to see them dashed 😂

A7373E16-A393-49F0-B3D7-078CDA9EB655.png

Likely to be quicker for NX450H than for NX350H. It is definitely a good sign but bearing in mind that all production lines in Japan is shut down for summer holidays starting the 13th August for a week. So, Oct/Nov 2022 does look good for NX450. Congrats.

28 minutes ago, Paulm147 said:

Just wondering if anyone has any input on the app. I ordered the NX450h in February and the app showed a picture of the car with ‘order processing’. Received an email from Lexus last night about following our progress and when I checked the app more details have been added which (hopefully) looks like it may have a build slot? I was originally told that it would be here in July which was then amended to Oct/Nov a few months ago. Don’t want to build my hopes up again just to see them dashed 😂

If you look closely, you will see that the circle to the left of 'order in progress' is blacker than the other circles. I believe that means that is the status of your order. My ES order has been appearing identically to this on the app since February. If you log in to My Lexus on a PC, it's a bit clearer, and names the status the order is currently at.

4 hours ago, Joey020 said:

Has anyone had a positive experience with Lexus Stockport? I find it strange that they've got good reviews on Google etc and it's been absolute crap service from day one with me. 

The guy that took us on a test drive told me "this is the indicators" and that was it in terms of his knowledge. He didn't know how the infotainment system works and sounded like he had never been in the car. He then proceeded to tell me "you probably know more about the car than me from YouTube"

He tried to tell me that I couldn't have the free wall box offer. After sending him a link to the Lexus website, he decided that I now could have it.

I found out after 3 months of no contact that "he had been let go". 

I was told 2 weeks ago that I could be up my car tomorrow however I've got no appointment time or any updates. I phoned up to try and get a time and I was told they will let me know in the morning of the pick up. So apparently I've got to take the day off work and sit around waiting for a call from Lexus. 

Not sure about this so called "legendary Lexus service". It seems to be a myth!

Polar opposite to the experience that I had with Lexus Edinburgh who kept me informed from order to delivery. Sales staff there were completely up to speed with the features of the car and when I had any queries post delivery they were answered swiftly after a simple phone call.

Lexus Edinburgh certainly keep the standards of legendary Lexus service alive!

39 minutes ago, Dippo said:

If you look closely, you will see that the circle to the left of 'order in progress' is blacker than the other circles. I believe that means that is the status of your order. My ES order has been appearing identically to this on the app since February. If you log in to My Lexus on a PC, it's a bit clearer, and names the status the order is currently at.

Not sure about ES orders but if you scroll back on various postings here, you will note similar app/website updates to full location details once the order has allocated build slot. Going by postings, the order goes to build about 3-4 weeks after that. It may be longer this time given one week factory shut down. If yours has been showing location details since February 2022, then it seems there are variations.

Nonetheless, Toyota September 2022 plan below seems promising for all models. So yours may be on the way soon. Best of luck

https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37824467.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starlight said:

Not sure about ES orders but if you scroll back on various postings here, you will note similar app/website updates to full location details once the order has allocated build slot. Going by postings, the order goes to build about 3-4 weeks after that. It may be longer this time given one week factory shut down. If yours has been showing location details since February 2022, then it seems there are variations.

Nonetheless, Toyota September 2022 plan below seems promising for all models. So yours may be on the way soon. Best of luck

https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37824467.html

Thanks everyone. The additional information has all just appeared so hopefully a good sign 👍 I’ve checked the website and all of the different sections are now populated too. Just need to have a little more patience 🤞

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Paulm147 said:

Glad you asked this as the same happened on my app. I do hope it means positive news soon. 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:14 PM, Mike0811 said:

I am not a fan of the look of the RAV4 to be honest. I had thought about a CHR but l am not sure about practically.

My wife bought a CHR orange edition in March, and we have just returned from a 1k mile driving holiday in and around Wales. It was fantastic and returned 57mpg average even with hooning around the wonderful roads. Horses for courses I guess but we luv ours.

20220723_151423_HDR.jpg

• Thanks 1

I ordered my NX350H Premium Pack Plus back in November 2021.The Lexus dealership took a £500 deposit and said that the delivery date would be sometime in May. The deposit would be fully refundable if I was not happy after test driving the dealership vehicle. In March an NX350H became available at the dealership, and I went for a test drive. I was quite happy with the vehicle, my wife however found the seats to be uncomfortable, and commented about the road noise. After the test drive I informed the dealer that I was happy to proceed with the order,(I convinced my wife that the car was no noisier than our Range Rover).The dealer then informed us that the delivery date would be mid July, then  delivery was  pushed to August/September, in fact nobody from Lexus could give an exact delivery date. I was getting a little frustrated at this point in time, and there was also a seed of doubt in my mind about my wife's thoughts about the car. I decided to take a test drive in an old model  RX 450H Premium. The car was very quiet,(no run flat tires), easy to drive, comfortable with good all round visibility,  instrumentation was logically laid out and not overly complicated. The vehicle is powered by a 3.5litre V6 engine that is silky smooth, I averaged 35mpg on the test drive. My wife found the car to be both quiet and comfortable. The old model of RX 450H has been around for some time so most faults(if any) have been ironed out. I was so impressed with the vehicle that I placed  an order for the old model RX450 Premium(delivery confirmed December), I then  cancelled my NX350H order. The long term waiting times for the NX350H and my impatience pushed me in a different direction, and now I feel that the right choice has been made,

It has been really interesting to read your comments about the NX350H/450H, and I hope that delivery will be soon for those people still waiting with long term outstanding orders.

I am now switching to RX450 forums.

All the best.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 2:50 PM, Joey020 said:

Has anyone had a positive experience with Lexus Stockport? I find it strange that they've got good reviews on Google etc and it's been absolute crap service from day one with me. 

The guy that took us on a test drive told me "this is the indicators" and that was it in terms of his knowledge. He didn't know how the infotainment system works and sounded like he had never been in the car. He then proceeded to tell me "you probably know more about the car than me from YouTube"

He tried to tell me that I couldn't have the free wall box offer. After sending him a link to the Lexus website, he decided that I now could have it.

I found out after 3 months of no contact that "he had been let go". 

I was told 2 weeks ago that I could be up my car tomorrow however I've got no appointment time or any updates. I phoned up to try and get a time and I was told they will let me know in the morning of the pick up. So apparently I've got to take the day off work and sit around waiting for a call from Lexus. 

Not sure about this so called "legendary Lexus service". It seems to be a myth!

I ordered an NX450h+ with Premium Plus pack from Lexus Stockport back in June, to replace my current car which has to be returned in January 2023. Mark at Lexus Stockport was great during the test drive, and provided a very competitive lease quote. I've not had any delivery updates since, but am still 4-5 months off the promised delivery date.

• Like 1

I have finally made a decision and ordered a 2019 NX300h F Sport with Takumi pack. It was the best spec l could find and the right colour. The dealer is about 100 miles away but have offered to deliver for free. It is a great looking car and l can’t wait to get it. I am going to leave my NX350h on order for now but may cancel it if l fall for the charms of the 300h. Out of interest does anyone else think that the quality of the interior of the 300h looks better than the 350h? The infotainment system not withstanding.

37 minutes ago, Lynn Adcock said:

My order has just gone into ‘build in progress’. Hope you have good news too.

Out of interest when did you place your order. I have ordered a UX250 F Sport on 1st April 

1 hour ago, Willsth said:

Out of interest when did you place your order. I have ordered a UX250 F Sport on 1st April 

I ordered the NX450h+ Takumi on 12th March. Initial delivery date was Aug/Sept. Now October.  I’m just happy it has now been started. 

After a slight delay due to the V5 being the only thing I forgot to change my address on when I moved not too long ago, picked mine up today. 

Immediately impressed as the 42 mile drive back was all on EV, with music and navigation via wireless AA, and A/C on a quarter of the way until it asked me if I wanted to close the window... 

Definitely more fun to drive than the RX and loving no body roll and general bounce. 

450h+ F Sport with side steps and protection pack, Azure blue and red flare is the obvious bit!

20220827_140619.thumb.jpg.403fa19cb33a60a9b4f61869822b2282.jpg20220827_140613.thumb.jpg.0a63c42576d9a9fc51438df0aed55f91.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

After a slight delay due to the V5 being the only thing I forgot to change my address on when I moved not too long ago, picked mine up today. 

Immediately impressed as the 42 mile drive back was all on EV, with music and navigation via wireless AA, and A/C on a quarter of the way until it asked me if I wanted to close the window... 

Definitely more fun to drive than the RX and loving no body roll and general bounce. 

450h+ F Sport with side steps and protection pack, Azure blue and red flare is the obvious bit!

20220827_140619.thumb.jpg.403fa19cb33a60a9b4f61869822b2282.jpg20220827_140613.thumb.jpg.0a63c42576d9a9fc51438df0aed55f91.jpg

Nice!  Enjoy!

I'd love to see some interior photos if you don't mind doing that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caspa said:

Looks great! Happy motoring! 

• Like 1

As I used adaptive cruise control on the majority of the journey back from the dealer, I popped out for a little pleasure drive last night, and after having the RX for a couple of years all I can say is wow!

Was reminded of the power and speed I experienced on the test drive, but now see how that ties in with excellent driving dynamics that makes it a really fun drive!

In HV mode with Sport+ it really flies!

Felt like I was in the RC again!

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links