Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

3 hours ago, P.H. said:

Ordered my NX350h with premium pack pan roof and 14" screen at the end of last year and finally took collection on Sunday. It was a long wait but as others have said it is well worth it just be patient and you will be more than happy when it arrives.

350h.thumb.jpg.76b09f680f58c4f0765a13f18412bacb.jpg

Looks great. Very appropriate prefix on the number plate!

• Like 1

Hi, I’m hoping to take delivery soon of an NX 350h premium pack. In the UK, it only comes with 18” wheels without the option to upgrade (you have to get premium pack plus or the plug-in to get bigger wheels). Does anyone know how easy it would be change the wheels to 19” or 20” wheels post-delivery, what potential cost it might be and whether it invalidates the warranty? Thanks!

Got a phone call from Lexus Bolton to say my car on the transporter and should be with them Monday/Tuesday. Happy days. Going to get them to do the G3 paintwork protection but think I going to use ALA for gap, wheel and tyre cover and minor dent cover. Its a lot cheaper and for a small extra price they will cover difference for any future price increases of new replacement vehicle  rather than invoice price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lairdie said:

Yippee! My NX450+ is ‘build in progress’.  Got an email yesterday. Hopefully they’ll be no transport delays. 

I got the same info about my 350h a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe they'll be on the same boat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lairdie said:

Yippee! My NX450+ is ‘build in progress’.  Got an email yesterday. Hopefully they’ll be no transport delays. 

Congrats, seems Dec/Jan claim was bang on target.

Ordered 350NX premium in Feb and resigned to the fact that it will probably be at least Feb 23, before it arrives-still showing as order being processed and no updates from dealer unless I chase them and all updates from them have been over-optimistic.

I had discussions with the dealer as regards my trade-in, as they allowed for an original 6 month lead time in the PX valuation. When I enquired about this on the original due date, they said my PX was potentially valued higher, but I said that my primary concern was that my PX deal was honoured whenever delivery takes place and they appeared to reluctantly agree to this via email.

I am interested as to how others have fared in relation to this PX issue and remain sceptical that the dealer will honour the original deal, as delays are longer than they anticipated, but believe that this is ultimately their responsibility.

We ordered a NX350h in May with a suggested delivery date of July 2023. They gave us a minimum trade in value for the delivery date and said this would be adjusted upwards should the new car arrive earlier or the market be stronger next year.

Basically we have a cost to change deal with a firm price.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 7:12 PM, Blackrock said:

Ordered 350NX premium in Feb and resigned to the fact that it will probably be at least Feb 23, before it arrives-still showing as order being processed and no updates from dealer unless I chase them and all updates from them have been over-optimistic.

I had discussions with the dealer as regards my trade-in, as they allowed for an original 6 month lead time in the PX valuation. When I enquired about this on the original due date, they said my PX was potentially valued higher, but I said that my primary concern was that my PX deal was honoured whenever delivery takes place and they appeared to reluctantly agree to this via email.

I am interested as to how others have fared in relation to this PX issue and remain sceptical that the dealer will honour the original deal, as delays are longer than they anticipated, but believe that this is ultimately their responsibility.

My 350h has arrived and at dealers. PX forecasr last December and is being honoured as well as original price in December 2021 of vehicle. The only problem at moment is issue around PCP percentages. 4.9% when ordered but now lexus want 7.9% giving apr of 9%.. my dealership in Bolton in dispute with them. They know if not sorted satisfactorily I will walk away. They have said they willl make me satisfied either way. 

• Like 2

Thanks for bringing up the point on interest Eggie. I’m expecting my delivery in a few weeks and didn’t think about this. Hopefully they will honour the original offer, or like you, I will also walk away. 

I you sure they won't mind you walking away? They must have a long line of keen prospective buyers by now. My 350+ delivery now looks like next April according to my Dealer 2 days ago. I ordered 21st Feb, so about 14 months.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Monday pick up cancelled. All terms agreed except finance. The saga continues.....

A bit worrying.  I wonder if those of us that ordered via lease companies will be getting calls from the lease company asking for more money?  The company I ordered through is now advertising the same car at 60% more than I've contracted to pay monthly.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Simon F said:

A bit worrying.  I wonder if those of us that ordered via lease companies will be getting calls from the lease company asking for more money?  The company I ordered through is now advertising the same car at 60% more than I've contracted to pay monthly.

Definitely, worrying😟. Lexus Finance reneging on 3.9% agreed in writing last year. Based on my calculations with dealer, car appreciated by about 5000 and Lexus finance increase is about 5000. So in effect, I buy the car at today's price at 3.9%. Very unhelpful but dealer has been fantastic in reaching out. Lexus image and reputation at present is really questionable but I am hopeful they will work it out as dealer promised. But until then, car is stuck at dealers.

5 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Definitely, worrying😟. Lexus Finance reneging on 3.9% agreed in writing last year. Based on my calculations with dealer, car appreciated by about 5000 and Lexus finance increase is about 5000. So in effect, I buy the car at today's price at 3.9%. Very unhelpful but dealer has been fantastic in reaching out. Lexus image and reputation at present is really questionable but I am hopeful they will work it out as dealer promised. But until then, car is stuck at dealers.

So based on the above calculations, anybody saying this is an underwriters call must be really uninformed. Sneaky at best, ridiculous and petty at worst. I understand that only orders placed last year is affected, so 121 cars or less, if I remember correctly.

35 minutes ago, Starlight said:

So based on the above calculations, anybody saying this is an underwriters call must be really uninformed. Sneaky at best, ridiculous and petty at worst. I understand that only orders placed last year is affected, so 121 cars or less, if I remember correctly.

It really isn't good enough from Lexus.  I hope that this gets resolved to your satisfaction.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lairdie said:

Good news today. App says my NX 450 has left the factory. Wonder what ship it will be on. Very excited. It’s been a long time. Ordered beginning of May. 

You are doing better than me my NX 450 is being built but was ordered at the beginning of April.

On 10/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, bgb said:

Towbar probably means I'm being a but optimistic for a two week turnaround then although the latest info from the lease company of 19/12 also seems excessive given the vehicle landed in Portbury on Wednesday.

So here I am again, 4 weeks and two pages further on and still no sign of the of the Car. 19/12 is looking ever more likely, perhaps Santa is already lined up to deliver instead!  Here's hoping...

7 hours ago, Lairdie said:

Good news today. App says my NX 450 has left the factory. Wonder what ship it will be on. Very excited. It’s been a long time. Ordered beginning of May. 

7 hours ago, GTi said:

You are doing better than me my NX 450 is being built but was ordered at the beginning of April.

Would be interesting to see if the difference in timescales is model/spec related 🤔

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links