Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Beeps and Warnings

ALAW

Gets in car this morning after about 400 yds beep sounds then two yellow icons flashing on the multi function display. The flashing was quick so difficult to see what they actually were. They would then go off vanish. A bit later beep again then the two tellow warning indicators in the MID. When i got home parked up got my mobile phone camera on and got a pic of the yellow flashing indicators. There was also a message on the MID parking assist clean sensor. The indicators flashing  One was parking assist the other was parking assist brake PKSB. Anyhow consulted the manual to see what the indicators were and what it said. Basically it said clean them if they were iced up when melted dryed up should be ok. I waited to see if any change when going to work few hours later it was all ok id wiped the sensors previously. Thought it worth letting you know have any of you had this first time ever for me in any car. Externally the sensors were not dirty at all.

13 hours ago, ALAW said:

Gets in car this morning after about 400 yds beep sounds then two yellow icons flashing on the multi function display. The flashing was quick so difficult to see what they actually were. They would then go off vanish. A bit later beep again then the two tellow warning indicators in the MID. When i got home parked up got my mobile phone camera on and got a pic of the yellow flashing indicators. There was also a message on the MID parking assist clean sensor. The indicators flashing  One was parking assist the other was parking assist brake PKSB. Anyhow consulted the manual to see what the indicators were and what it said. Basically it said clean them if they were iced up when melted dryed up should be ok. I waited to see if any change when going to work few hours later it was all ok id wiped the sensors previously. Thought it worth letting you know have any of you had this first time ever for me in any car. Externally the sensors were not dirty at all.

Had a UX courtesy car a couple of years ago and it was raining and quite dirty on the roads with large puddles. Kept getting warning messages popping up about the front parking sensors not working on and off most of the day! 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links