Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New RCF owner in Hampshire

L55 RCF

Just treated myself to a 2015 RCF from Lexus Hedge End in Southampton. 
Fantastic people to deal with. 
The car is white with only 19000 miles on the clock. It’s immaculate and looks like it’s had a pampered life. 
Absolutely blown away by the car. 
I’ve had lots of performance cars over the years ranging from M3’s to Lotus Exiges, TVRs and VXR8’s. 
This RCF just seems the complete package. And the noise is to die for. 
Anyone else from the Hampshire area? 06005AB2-969D-44B9-82D9-94DA50B827BE.thumb.jpeg.576232d5e7fb58d883f2703958ff7979.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, L55 RCF said:

Just treated myself to a 2015 RCF from Lexus Hedge End in Southampton. 
Fantastic people to deal with. 
The car is white with only 19000 miles on the clock. It’s immaculate and looks like it’s had a pampered life. 
Absolutely blown away by the car. 
I’ve had lots of performance cars over the years ranging from M3’s to Lotus Exiges, TVRs and VXR8’s. 
This RCF just seems the complete package. And the noise is to die for. 
Anyone else from the Hampshire area? 06005AB2-969D-44B9-82D9-94DA50B827BE.thumb.jpeg.576232d5e7fb58d883f2703958ff7979.jpeg

Lovely ❤️ Enjoy the trills of the V8. 

Hi Ben and welcome to Lexus ownership and the best Lexus forum there is. What a beauty you have. What made you go for it? How does it compare to the other performance cars you've had? 

32 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Ben and welcome to Lexus ownership and the best Lexus forum there is. What a beauty you have. What made you go for it? How does it compare to the other performance cars you've had? 

So, I’ve been looking at the usual suspects. 911 of 997 Carrera S variety - but engine made of chocolate. 
TVR Tuscan - just couldn’t find one that was the same money and immaculate + always thinking is it going to get me there? 
Lotus Exige 350 Sport - nice but doesn’t have the class. 
F80 M3 and W205 C63 - great and quick but the M3 sounds terrible and has crank hub issues and the C63 was my real quandary. I’ve heard of some issues. 
What I really love is the reliability and exclusivity of the RCF. Those who know, know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome, I'm from around the Waterlooville area and have an RCF, what part of Hampshire are you from, quite a few F owners in Hampshire now.

I'm guessing you bought the one from Lexus Hedge End, I'll be there Monday afternoon to have mine serviced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Hi and welcome, I'm from around the Waterlooville area and have an RCF, what part of Hampshire are you from, quite a few F owners in Hampshire now.

I'm guessing you bought the one from Lexus Hedge End, I'll be there Monday afternoon to have mine serviced.

It is indeed a small world as I saw you on the road last week David 🙂

The car gleamed in the sunshine, so you were somewhat hard to miss!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

It is indeed a small world as I saw you on the road last week David 🙂

The car gleamed in the sunshine, so you were somewhat hard to miss!

Just noticed you have a Stinger, how is it? A chap at our local Pistonheads pub meet had one and it did attract a lot of attention.

4 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Hi Birma, 

I live near Romsey Golf course in a village called Nursling. 
And yes, I’ll be sure to introduce myself on the F pages. 

2 hours ago, Chris UXe said:

Hello Ben, what a nice car, it looks fantastic. I agree about Lexus Hedge End, nothing seems too much trouble.    

Thanks Chris. Yes, they are good down there. 

8 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Just noticed you have a Stinger, how is it? A chap at our local Pistonheads pub meet had one and it did attract a lot of attention.

Not too bad so far.  Longish journey today and had two people stare and 1 thumbs up 🙂

Have posted a few updates here:

Only 800 miles in, so too soon to say really.  Surprisingly, it is not as superior to the GS than I thought it would be.

However, I don't want to hijack Ben's thread, so perhaps we should continue this discussion on the my Kia thread should you wish to do so.  Sorry Ben 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Not too bad so far.  Longish journey today and had two people stare and 1 thumbs up 🙂

Have posted a few updates here:

Only 800 miles in, so too soon to say really.  Surprisingly, it is not as superior to the GS than I thought it would be.

However, I don't want to hijack Ben's thread, so perhaps we should continue this discussion on the my Kia thread should you wish to do so.  Sorry Ben 🙂

Not a problem at all mate. 

• Like 1

Hi Ben,

We (that is me and my partner) actually test drove your very car at Hedge End on the 6th May.
I'd previously purchased my GS 450h from them in 2021.

Snows were having a promotional day and we managed to bag a couple of free pizzas!

As you say the car is totally immaculate, I could only find a couple of tiny chips on the edge of the bonnet.
Dan Palmer is the guy we dealt with and couldn't have been more helpful.

It was a difficult decision to walk away, but we really wanted an LC coupe, and that's what we ultimately went for in the end (see thread pick up my new lc500 saturday 21st May 2022)

Anyhow, enjoy the car, it's a cracker!

Dave.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rsdave said:

Hi Ben,

We (that is me and my partner) actually test drove your very car at Hedge End on the 6th May.
I'd previously purchased my GS 450h from them in 2021.

Snows were having a promotional day and we managed to bag a couple of free pizzas!

As you say the car is totally immaculate, I could only find a couple of tiny chips on the edge of the bonnet.
Dan Palmer is the guy we dealt with and couldn't have been more helpful.

It was a difficult decision to walk away, but we really wanted an LC coupe, and that's what we ultimately went for in the end (see thread pick up my new lc500 saturday 21st May 2022)

Anyhow, enjoy the car, it's a cracker!

Dave.

That’s interesting. Thanks Dave. 
I went to look at it twice before finally test driving it. 
I pick it up tomorrow morning and am therefore super excited. 
I’m really very picky when it comes to buying a car and it has to be immaculate. Stone chips on the front I was fine with as I know for a fact it’s only going to get more. 
The LC looks lovely by the way. Are you around the Hampshire area? 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links