Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South Coast meet in September

24 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Where would you meet?  I might be able to keep up 🙂

Sorry dude, totally forgot you were coming!

Umm I actually don't know, Rob lives like 5mins from me (despite having never met ha!) so was going to open it up to him. Will keep you in the loop 🙂

• Thanks 1

@hockeyedwards Sure! How about the car park behind the Sarsen Stones? Should be empty at that time and it's easy to get onto the M3 from there.

@Shahpor You'd be welcome to join us, although I don't know where in Hampshire you're coming from. If it's not the most convenient we might be able to work something else out.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rob RCF said:

@hockeyedwards Sure! How about the car park behind the Sarsen Stones? Should be empty at that time and it's easy to get onto the M3 from there.

@Shahpor You'd be welcome to join us, although I don't know where in Hampshire you're coming from. If it's not the most convenient we might be able to work something else out.

I am 100% not going on the M3 haha, was gonna go for more scenery, say A287 through Odiham and then B3349 for some proper right foot action, hoping minimal traffic. Was gonna suggest Esso on Reading Rd South to meet and probs fuel up.

Drop me a message on here or insta and we can co-ordinate a bit better 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rob RCF said:

Thanks Rob.

I am in Basingstoke, but happy to go the long way around to get there if you guys have an 'interesting' route in mind 🙂

6 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

Pictures please...

I may have shown these before, but they are all metal about a metre long and weigh a ton. They are fully motorised and the turret rotates. Mine has proportional smoke and engine sound, main gun flash and recoil. They can pull a car by all accounts. I have had two of the three figures made to move by a clever company who do miniaturised robotics so the commander moves binoculars up to his eyes and looks around and the other guy picks up the field phone and looks around. I always get a crowd of kids of all ages around it when I display it.

They are deadly accurate and we often get invited to the tank museum at Bovington to display them.

Mine is based on the enigma that is Panzer Lehr 333 it appeared in France on a film released by the Germans near the end of the war, some say for propaganda others say otherwise.

Big boys toy I'm afraid

IMG_0945.jpeg

GWNMcRQV.jpg

Mh5FYPQf.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned my RCF for nearly 2 years now and NEVER driven past/with another on the road!

Will be mad to see so many together, even if its only 15 haha

Friend of mine I am bringing cant wait to see a GSF in the flesh having never ever seen one lol

3 minutes ago, BillNick said:

I have owned my RCF for nearly 2 years now and NEVER driven past/with another on the road!

Will be mad to see so many together, even if its only 15 haha

Friend of mine I am bringing cant wait to see a GSF in the flesh having never ever seen one lol

Same but with GSF of course - arguably the most F that have been in one place in the UK!

If we can get some good pictures, might even draw the attention of Lexus themselves 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links