Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Excited to spot my first LC

Winston

Spotted my first LC in the wild yesterday. I bought mine 7 months ago, so this was an exciting event.

I was driving in Henleaze Bristol and came up behind a 67 plate blue one (I think hybrid)

The lady driving it pulled over to park and as I went past I tooted and waved whereupon she looked at me and waved back.

I don’t think she could see what I was driving and just thought it was somebody she knew (probably still trying to place me)

but it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

• Like 2

I am hoping to join one of the tours or events that get organised, if they fit around my holidays/ work. Maybe next summer as I would love to see different colours and trim and also other models

16 hours ago, Duggie B said:

If spotting an LC is rare then a GS-F in the wild would be akin to seeing  a unicorn .....I quite often see a orange convertible LC travelling into Kent via M20...

I quite often see GS-Fs, then question myself. "Was it a GS300H..... or maybe a 450h..." 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

I just spotted my first EVER moving LC - a red one in Heaton Chapel, Manchester. Previously seen a red one parked in Swansea and apart from cars at dealers that’s it. Todays spot looked awesome, even at 10mph pulling away from traffic lights. Happy new year!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links