Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2023 F Stand

6 minutes ago, 4969_LXS said:

Absolutely, follow that link and it should take you to it. Any issues direct message me 👍. Same again, if you know anyone else in an F that is attending Japfest but not on the stand, send them the link to join the chat too. F family 🤟🤟

Thanks, there's two groups on that link? I've joined one and requested to join the other.

Hey everyone. While i don't own an "F" i do have an IS250 in black. I'm coming with my 3 little ones. Most likely in the public parking area but i'll be around to say hi and introduce myself in person. It would be nice to meet some of you in person.  

I'm about to book my ticket which it seems has increased in price to £30 advanced ticket. My kids all go free which is a bonus, as the wife's away playing a rugby tour down in Cornwall that week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How many takers on the F stand Sunday?

I am going with the RC club. Club stand map just came out, we are area 8, you guys are area 12.

Are you all meeting up beforehand? We will be in convoy from Towchester McDonalds 8am - but if that is too busy, will be from Towchester Tesco.

Well something came up so i couldn't book my ticket and just doing it now it's completely sold out altho i have the 3 child tickets for my kids... Unless someone has a spare adult ticket they don't mind selling (Unsure if possible) i won't be able to come. Was thinking of turning up anyway and hoping for the best. Hopefully they let people on foot enter.

Feeling a little deflated tonight. But i guess like everything, you make plans and the washing machine makes sure they get cancelled 😞

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links