Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

4 hours ago, Gaazzared said:

Looks like my car is going backwards. 

last week it was showing the following heading to Derby

IMG_2395.thumb.png.3a1f61479b30de5fadce660651b30f82.png

This week showing at Portbury. IMG_2409.thumb.png.f179ac15060b75dc528af26dd97fcd2b.pngIMG_2410.thumb.png.4be85d647841f5922156d787cd178261.png

Just looked at my map and it’s all in grey now, even from Japan! Im guessing they have an issue with the app, otherwise my car gone back to the factory 😂 

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Deb said:

Just looked at my map and it’s all in grey now, even from Japan! Im guessing they have an issue with the app, otherwise my car gone back to the factory 😂 

Let’s hope it is just the app, soon know if I get a phone call this week from the dealer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaazzared said:

The app and website has now updated as now showing owned car rather than ordered car. 
just waiting for the dealer to get in touch now. 

IMG_2411.png

IMG_2412.jpeg

IMG_2413.png

Congratulations 🎉 hope you collect soon 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaazzared said:

The app and website has now updated as now showing owned car rather than ordered car. 
just waiting for the dealer to get in touch now. 

IMG_2411.png

IMG_2412.jpeg

IMG_2413.png

Mine showing this now so maybe ours will arrive at dealership next week?

IMG_0689.thumb.png.656611cdb63a3688e6ac526dcba24029.png

• Like 3

Just had an email to say my car is at the dealers and they are asking to make sure that I take my locking wheel nut key. 
Thought that was a bit of a cheek seen they don’t send there cars out with locking wheel nuts. 

IMG_2414.png

• Haha 3

i GOT MY CAR!

Picked up my NX 450+ with Premium Pack yesterday, super pleased and a lovely drive home. So much technology on it, will take a bit of time to get up to speed.

It came with one key, and the Owners Handbook. Second key and locking wheel bolts to follow.

Technology wise, the following may be helpful

https://youtu.be/B6S21RoEq2E

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MarcG said:

i GOT MY CAR!

Picked up my NX 450+ with Premium Pack yesterday, super pleased and a lovely drive home. So much technology on it, will take a bit of time to get up to speed.

It came with one key, and the Owners Handbook. Second key and locking wheel bolts to follow.

Technology wise, the following may be helpful

https://youtu.be/B6S21RoEq2E

That’s great news congratulations 👏 

How long have you had to wait?

Order placed 1st Feb 2023. Arrived at Dealership 22nd August, waited for Sept registration. I had fantastic service from the Dealership. The Sales Manager rang me every week with an update

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

Order placed 1st Feb 2023. Arrived at Dealership 22nd August, waited for Sept registration. I had fantastic service from the Dealership. The Sales Manager rang me every week with an update

Quick delivery and proper Lexus service, just as I experienced.

53 minutes ago, Gaazzared said:

Just been to the dealer car is sitting waiting to get PDI and registered and I have arranged to collect on Saturday. 

looking forward to driving it. 

😭 I really want ours to arrive now!

We’ve been waiting since September 22 and it feels like everyone else is getting their cars but we are not 😭 

Wish it would hurry up!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Deb said:

😭 I really want ours to arrive now!

We’ve been waiting since September 22 and it feels like everyone else is getting their cars but we are not 😭 

Wish it would hurry up!

I've been waiting since September last year too but hopefully I should get it soon 😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gaazzared said:

Very strange, not collecting car until Saturday. 

IMG_2417.png

IMG_2418.png

Not unusual as the dealer is getting your car ready so you're already able to see messages on the Lexus Link app coming through as they go through the process.

• Like 2

I have been waiting from early Feb 2022, delivery date postponed I don´t remember how many times, seems to be overall record here:(  I understand different policy for different markets, but seeing 1 year differenes is really frustrating.

Now expected end of October, but quite limited communication from the dealer so not sure if coming or not.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Shanee said:

I have been waiting from early Feb 2022, delivery date postponed I don´t remember how many times, seems to be overall record here:(  I understand different policy for different markets, but seeing 1 year differenes is really frustrating.

Now expected end of October, but quite limited communication from the dealer so not sure if coming or not.

Did you order in the UK? I thought waiting since September 22 was bad! I’ve just been onto our local dealership and they’ve confirmed we can collect next Saturday! It is extremely frustrating though, when you read on here of others that have had a much shorter wait and an overall better experience with Lexus.

They should treat all there customers the same 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Deb said:

Did you order in the UK? I thought waiting since September 22 was bad! I’ve just been onto our local dealership and they’ve confirmed we can collect next Saturday! It is extremely frustrating though, when you read on here of others that have had a much shorter wait and an overall better experience with Lexus.

I agree. I have been waiting almost a year BUT hopefully collecting the car tomorrow ☺️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Ordered in Czech Republic, but order placed with July 22 as the original lead time, which was then postponed many times

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links