Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2016 Lexus RX450h Tyre Pressure

Just had Two new tyres fitted on Front Axle last week and Tyre Pressure Warning Orange Light is now on.

Just went into Menu and its not giving me any Tyre Pressures on any of the Four Wheels.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Yes, definitely showed Pressures before I took it in on Monday and pretty sure I would have noticed if Orange Low Pressure was on when I drove it home.

The other half can't remember seeing it on in the week but she only drove it once, so maybe first time today Five days after Tyres were fitted.

I haven't checked Tyre Pressures but will when I get home but feels as though they are all ok.

Just got my Halfords Cigarette Lighter Socket Tyre inflator out of Work Car to check Tyre Pressures and all Four read 40 PSI.

Let Air out of all Four Tyres and pumped them back up to 36 PSI and Tyre Pressures are now reading OK in Car and the Tyre Pressure Warning Light has now gone.

Don't know if Warning Light and no Pressures showing was because they were over inflated ? but did ask Tyre Fitter to put 36 PSI in all Four after fitting new tyres, not 40 PSI !

Thanks for replies

5 hours ago, robpace said:

Just got my Halfords Cigarette Lighter Socket Tyre inflator out of Work Car to check Tyre Pressures and all Four read 40 PSI.

Let Air out of all Four Tyres and pumped them back up to 36 PSI and Tyre Pressures are now reading OK in Car and the Tyre Pressure Warning Light has now gone.

Don't know if Warning Light and no Pressures showing was because they were over inflated ? but did ask Tyre Fitter to put 36 PSI in all Four after fitting new tyres, not 40 PSI !

Thanks for replies

After changing the tyres i had the same issue, just had to reset the tyre pressure sensors from the menu and after a short while everything went back to normal. 36psi is good although it s more than what Lexus recommends so you might find that the car is a bit stiff. Check what s written on the passenger or driver door side. For 20” they say 2.3 bars which equals to 33.35PSI 

Went out for a drive this morning and the Orange Low Pressure Tyre Symbol wasn't on but not showing Tyre Pressures on all Four Tyres.

Did the TPMS Reset but didnt change anything, now Orange Low Pressure Tyre Warning Light is back on again with no Pressure Readings.

Made sure all Tyre Pressures were the same (35 PSI) at the Garage this morning.

Its booked into Lexus Guildford on Wednesday for Full Service and MOT anyway so hopefully they'll sort it out on the the Lexus Relax Warranty.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links