Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well I Went And Saw The Guys Who Did The Diagnosti

jasear

again and they said they would have to first find out from japan what fault code 39 means. Although i showed them what colin told me abt fault code 39 but for some reason they insist on finding out from japan what the exact prob fault code 39 refers to. My question is that is it gonna be any different if they find out from japan? Or are they going to get more detail if they find out from japan?

theyre not charging extra its just that they dont know what fault code 39 means. So they have to find out from japan. However i managed to find out on here through colin what it means but all im wondering is whether there would be any difference if they found out from japan? Or would it be exactly the same?

ok its good that they are not charging( just me being sceptical) if they want to find out i can see it from thier point of view, im sure that they dont want to do work, tell u to get work done then find out it is wrong.

Jasear, just wandered did you import this car totally yourself or use an importer as the amount of messing about you have had you surely owuld have been far better off with a one stop shop importer like Scott where all the work is done for you, you are also guaranteed mileage and non accident or outstanding finance, seems you are having endless trouble just to even get the car roadworthy.

well, there is this auction company who have jap imports auction every fortnight. i just bid on the car and to be fair i got it at a very very cheap price.

Thats why i bid on it. Now the only reason i am having trouble is because im going to the wrong ppl. First i gave it to a guy on site of the auction who claim they do preperatioin but he ended up taking way too much time. However he did some basic preperation but the car failed on emissions. Which has been the main problem to get down.

I dont think its a big problem but i think i need to find the right people with the right equipment to sort it out. And that in itself seems to be a big problem. I mean finding the right ppl with the equipment to deal with jap imports.

So really all the problems ive been having is just down to bad luck. Other than that this is the first time i bought an import and to be fair i went into it without knowing anything abt them and ive learnt from my mistakes and in future id know what to do if i buy another import.

so in conclusion i just need to find the right person to check and sort out the altezza. I am going to see a company in bristol called pro-tech and hopefully they shud be able to sort it out as i have heard lots of good stuff abt them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links