Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

Latest 45.1/44.7, and the highest yet. Loving this car! 936 miles in two months. 13A socket charge is great. I selected 8A so it takes longer but I’m retired and don’t commute, so it suits my pace. I have no use for faster charging. Life is good! (Sorry LG!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 7:41 PM, Alan Thompson said:

I achieved 47 against that guess above.

Tonight it's showing 58/56.9

Managed 53 against the last guess.

Tonight's guess is 58.2/57 keeps going up 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

Finally cracked a 50 mile predicted range last night with a 50.0 / 49.5. Now a member of that exclusive club!

Same here,  broke the 50mile range today.  Stats after an overnight charge showing 50.3 / 49.8

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harry Junior said:

45.1 and 44.7 today. Exactly the same as last charge. First timeline have not seen an increase and wondering now if I will ever reach the magic 50! Is it because I don’t fast charge? 

I don't think that the lack of 7kw charging will make a difference and you will find that the prediction will rise over time and mileage.

I have now recorded over 13800 miles and tonight's recharge is showing 54.5/52.9 which is marginally up on the previous result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Todays figures are 45.9 and 45.5

almost to 46 - maybe next time also this is the closest the 2 figures have been 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tonight's charge giving s predicted 54.9/53.3 which is the best overall indication this year.

Actual from yesterday's predicted 52.9 with aircon was 49 - not bad considering 20 miles involved motorway travel with the remainder City use.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For newish owners achieving guesses of mid to high 40's, that was me and Ken R last year at this time. I had taken delivery in March 2022 and I think Ken was similar.

So the trend appears to be upwards, it will be interesting to see where it flattens out?

• Like 3

45.8/44.9 at 1000 miles

incrementally very consistent in my vehicle and across the many entries on this forum. Suggests to me a very predictable, stable and reliable power source, commensurate with the Lexus luxury brand. 
I find that reassuring. Don’t you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Recharged again tonight and it's marginally up to my new high of 55.2/53.6.

Yesterday's predicted 53.5 gave an actual of 48 which included c16 miles of motorway travel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links