Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

7 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Overnight charge indicating 55/50.6 which is marginally up on the previous results. Actual however was 38.3 with aircon against the predicted 50.5.

Yes I'm seeing about a 15% drop in actual EV miles now in the much cooler weather from the previous warm weather. I expect it will fall a few more % points when the worst of winter weather is here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another overnight charge and a predicted 55/50 exactly. Actual is still around the advertised 42 at the moment however I expect that winter temperatures will soon impact.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 16th October I reported that my app predictions had fallen off a cliff, from around 50 to 45.0/44.1 following a long trip to Wales (not sure if that's significant! ). Since then I have been getting small, one or two tenths, improvements. Reached 46.0/44.1 last night. Not bad considering the colder, wetter weather. 

Strange thing is that despite the big 5 mile change in the app's predictions, the in-car dash prediction only dropped by a mile, two at most.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My results definitely heading lower - 53/48 overnight. Had to get these predictions via the car dashboard as the latest update to Lexus Link + has knocked out the figures on screen!

Actual now c38mpg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Harry Junior said:

The last four charges interestingly:

50.1, 50, 50, 49.9

My highest ever readings, never reaching the lofty heights of some, but I made it to 50 in the end. Slow and steady. All good. 

John, I reckon you'll see a gradual improvement again from Spring next year.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alan Thompson said:

Thanks Alan. Yes, I was late to the show but expect I’ll wake up with everyone else in Spring, post hibernation! My favourite car. Ever..

• Like 4

On 11/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, Alan Thompson said:

Thanks Alan. Yes, I was late to the show but expect I’ll wake up with everyone else in Spring, post hibernation! My favourite car. Ever..

Latest overnight charge giving the same prediction as previously reported - 54.4/48.4 so perhaps this will be the norm for the coming months? It's actually an improvement over last year's results. Actual yesterday however was only 32. A motorway journey in temperatures of low single figures with seat heater on is not a good mix!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Still returning decent numbers.. always above 60 with good returns around 50ish (motorways etc) but as Ken says if you don’t want to be cold.. then it’s a different story.. heat, seats and wheel means 40 at best.. so from 4.3kWh to more like 3.1kWh.. big reduction. Did see 14.2kWh charge last night though, so good capacity still.

IMG_0592.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links