Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

In Spain so temps do not fall below 10C at night and typically 17C daytime. EV range 46;44 but cannot understand the Total range with A/C being so much lower than Fuel range. Just assume the app is totally unreliable. 

IMG_6633.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken R said:

Latest overnight charge giving a predicted 48.1/41.8. Unseasonal temperatures yesterday helped to lift the actual to the high 30's.

Yes.....yesterday I was seeing around 3.3 m/kwh as opposed to 2.7 during cold weather

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

On the way back up slightly - could be because it was a sub-tropical 11 degrees C in Leeds today?

50/43

49.7/43.7 tonight with actual achieved today of 32.

My m/kwh is stuck at 2.7 but I haven't refreshed it since the weather started getting colder.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

My m/kwh is stuck at 2.7 but I haven't refreshed it since the weather started getting colder.

How often do you reset, Alan? I don’t think I have ever reset mine in six months of ownership and it never has changed from 3.1! That’s a very long average!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Harry Junior said:

How often do you reset, Alan? I don’t think I have ever reset mine in six months of ownership and it never has changed from 3.1! That’s a very long average!

I've reset it once in the 20 months of ownership. Which was Sept/Oct this year. SO my 2.7 is based on the cooler temps.

I seem to recall during last winter it dropped to the 2.7 level as well, then started building to 3.2 and slightly above during Spring & Summer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Have just taken delivery of a replacement NX, previous recorded 13500miles and averaged out at 3.6m per.. and 96mpg.. that being said I took delivery in April, so perfect time to start as far as seasons and steady increasing temps. Current NX now just under 1000 Showing 2.7m per and 68mpg (couple of long trips in already) be interesting to see how it fairs up towards similar mileage/performance. I’d suggest it’ll struggle to achieve similar based upon taking delivery in Dec as its start point 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alan Thompson said:

I've reset it once in the 20 months of ownership. Which was Sept/Oct this year. SO my 2.7 is based on the cooler temps.

I seem to recall during last winter it dropped to the 2.7 level as well, then started building to 3.2 and slightly above during Spring & Summer.

Makes sense. Thanks!

On 12/19/2023 at 8:10 PM, Alan Thompson said:

Groundhog day for me tonight 49.7/43.7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Today I got a full charge in for the 1st time in the last 2 months. Did not get to check the app for the 2 ranges, but the car dash stated a disappointing 43

should be able to get back to a more regular charging regime over the next few weeks so see how it goes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The warmer weather gives me an increased EV with A/C prediction. I'll let you know what actual I achieve. The app has been incredibly buggy this evening.....bless it!

Screenshot_20231224-175237.thumb.png.68b0ceeca70a2511a7e7bd6b0693d1ff.png

• Like 2

At last a very useful app display. I’m in Europe so really need km fuel range rather than miles.

So now have it , even if it is marked as miles, it is the km range as displayed in the car 🙂 720 km

IMG_6635.jpeg

• Like 3

Same figures again 47.3 and 43.2 from the app, but only showing 42 in the car, there has always been a slight variation, but the 5 mile difference seems to be getting larger?

• Thanks 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links