Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help - Navi-CD

Hi,

I'm planning a short trip to Italy next week.

I was wondering if anyone of you could help me to find a Navi-CD Italy/Austria/Swiss??

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Canter

[Edited on 25-4-2002 by Canter]

Hi superchargedIS200,

thanx for the fast reply. :) I asked my dealer and he said they don't have them and ordering is only possible if I buy it. :mad:

But I don't want to buy a CD for 150€ which I'm using only once or twice a year. :mad:

I know, that it's possible to burn them, so I thought perhaps I can find anybody with the CD.

Regards, Canter

I will try again asking my dealer.

But as you know: german customer service is not the best! ;)

If somebody is interested in getting a copied version of the 05.2000 german NAVI-CD he can mail me. I can burn it. :cool:

Canter

It's not done through the dealer in the UK !

If you ring lexus GB -what they do is hire out the CD's out free of charge but take your credit card details just in case they are not returned or damaged

[Edited on 25-4-2002 by Chris Shipley]

> Simonskippy:

Thanks for the hint. I Have a IPAQ, but I prefer using my Sat-Navi (cost me 2000€ anyway) then to juggle with a PDA while driving. If I had no NAVI installed, this would be of course a very favourable solution.

> Mat:

Talked again to my dealer today. But still the same pighead:mad:

But thanks anyway, I will keep on trying!

>Chris:

I have sent LEXUS Germany an email today. I am courious about what they will answer. I think for the moment this is the only straw I can clutch at (Don't know if that's understandable english I am writing?)

If that doesn't work, I will have to look into streetmaps, even if I completely unlearned to handle those scraps of paper.

• 2 months later...

I talked to my dealer about cd's and the sat nav. I was trying to find out who's data they used for the sat nav and the workshop manager told me that the dics just have lexus plastered all over them and he had had many ocassions when he had had to remove discs that had been burnt cause they jammed in the drive. His advice is only use the genuine and from past experience if he knows of an alternative he will freely tell you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links