Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Truck cover noise

I just bought my first NX450 one month ago. I notice that the trunk cover rattles during driving. This noise is extremely ANNOYING.The cover  is that hides the contents of the trunk when the truck closed. 

Anyone has this problem?😢

IT'S VERY ANNOYING!

Can't say that I have noticed a rattle but have had instances on undulating country roads that it actually dislodges itself from the location clips and is left hanging by the tailgate cords. The shelf on the NX300H was superior in my opinion albeit did not store as easily.

Yes. The lightweight design is great for storage when you aren't using it but the downside is that it jumps up and down when driving. Apart from this the car is virtually silent.

1 hour ago, BonzoSPB said:

Yes. The lightweight design is great for storage when you aren't using it but the downside is that it jumps up and down when driving. Apart from this the car is virtually silent.

That is sure, it's easy to store , under the boot it's perfect fit store space for it.

But...NX450 ...May be most of time I drive it in EV mode  , the noise of it is so OBVIOUS......

No rattles for me if correctly clipped in. However it is so light that it will tend to fold itself up and obstruct your rear view if an item in the trunk is a little bit too high.
On the plus side, it is way less bulkier than the rolling cover of the Passat 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links