Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Map updates

As above.
Some Sat Nav / Infotainment systems can't "understand" larger capacity USB sticks.
I had the same with the Rockford Fosgate system in my old EVO-X, any more than 32GB and the in car system just read the stick as an error , not formatted correctly.

Make sure you are formatting to FAT32 not the default ExFAT Windows now uses, the car cannot recognise ExFAT. I had to use a third party app to force the formatting to FAT32 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, DavidCM said:

The usb needs to have a max. capacity of 32gb

Yes, maximum 32GB, formatted FAT32, and USB version 2.0! it doesn't work with version 3.0

On 5/23/2023 at 6:49 AM, Deb said:

On the Lexus e-store, it says the map update is £119! I thought it was free?

Any help appreciated 🙏 

Man, this is Lexus for you. Nothing is free. Morons at Lexus official dealerships never even tell you about the new software available. You have to check yourself 🙂 For the map updates, please go to lexus.co.uk, choose eStore, and buy freebies and map updates. When bought, wait for some time and find in the purchase history, then expand it to find the link and see the download link for the map and activation code.

When I go to the estore and choose the estore option I see the following:

HERE ARE ALL THE APPS, MAPS AND CONNECTED SERVICES FOR ANY INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM.

But there are no apps, maps or connected services available.

Interestingly, when choosing the Purchased option I see MAPCARE LEXUS (2/22/2023 - 2/22/2030).

Does this mean I have free map updates until 2030?

1 hour ago, BonzoSPB said:

When I go to the estore and choose the estore option I see the following:

HERE ARE ALL THE APPS, MAPS AND CONNECTED SERVICES FOR ANY INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM.

But there are no apps, maps or connected services available.

Interestingly, when choosing the Purchased option I see MAPCARE LEXUS (2/22/2023 - 2/22/2030).

Does this mean I have free map updates until 2030?

Try to buy the 2023 map update, and it should say you have it. Then go to your active services, expand all and try to expand map, there should be URL with download and activation code.

1 hour ago, BonzoSPB said:

@Max Wise There's nothing available to purchase. The only item in any of the options is MAPCARE LEXUS (2/22/2023 - 2/22/2030) in the Purchased section.

The estore option is empty.

try different browser and reload page, it should be looking like this image.thumb.png.5c87439ca875dd7c4862f48b62db67a7.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links