Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted: Blazing Carnelian LC500 Convertible. Cheshire

MNMJ

Fri 19th outside a hotel in Pulford, Cheshire. 

Absolutely gorgeous and I'd never seen the colour before; I had to go online to find out what it was

Perfectly set off with an Ochre interior.

My wife said I could buy one like it for her, as an anniversary present......

Anyone on here claim ownership, and do you want to swap it for an RCF?

• Like 2

On 5/23/2023 at 7:39 PM, MNMJ said:

Fri 19th outside a hotel in Pulford, Cheshire. 

Absolutely gorgeous and I'd never seen the colour before; I had to go online to find out what it was

Perfectly set off with an Ochre interior.

My wife said I could buy one like it for her, as an anniversary present......

Anyone on here claim ownership, and do you want to swap it for an RCF?

How orange was it?  The press photos look a burnt orange, quite different to Solar flare.  Jury is out for me, though as with most brave colours I bet it looks awesome in the flesh!

It was so much nicer than the Orange on the RCs, with a bronzy tint. If they did that colour on an RC-F I might be tempted to swap

Saw a black coupé today waiting for green light with L on it so it must have been a Lexus. To me it seemed not much more than 1 M tall so owner must be fit to get in and out. Did not get close to it but beautiful it was. Short after saw a grey Ferrari with the strangest array of little LED lamps on maybe the headlamps.

Some special cars on this little island with no places where all the power in them can be used.

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2023 at 8:08 PM, MNMJ said:

It was so much nicer than the Orange on the RCs, with a bronzy tint. If they did that colour on an RC-F I might be tempted to swap

Brave comment, no such things as better than Solar Flare!

Depends what your after I suppose, if everyone liked the same stuff things would get boring pretty quick!

• Like 2

The topic title had me slightly worried in that I initially had visions of the car sat on the hard shoulder burning away merrily with nothing daring to pass and a 10 mile tailback on the opposite carriageway after 2 accidents involving rubbernecks.

Having now read the full topic my heartbeat and BP have now returned to normal 😀

No picture MNMJ?

• Like 1

No picture from me, the black one was turning different way than I was going and to me it looked as if the rear wheels were doing the same as on the old Honda Accord Coupé (turning). It could have been a hot day and I am imagining things. Lexus would never start to do such things! It is a conservative old premium brand.

Sport plus coupes do have rear wheel steer. 
One thing that attracted me to the LC is it doesn’t need to be thrashed to have fun. Only using a small percentage of the power is still enjoyable… and (stop laughing at the back) environmentally friendly too.

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2023 at 10:05 AM, steve2006 said:

No picture MNMJ?

No, unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me.

The pictures on the advert show how hard it is to do the colour justice in a photo

On 6/4/2023 at 3:16 PM, eightk said:

Sport plus coupes do have rear wheel steer. 
One thing that attracted me to the LC is it doesn’t need to be thrashed to have fun. Only using a small percentage of the power is still enjoyable… and (stop laughing at the back) environmentally friendly too.

Laughing at myself as well. Have filled MB300SEL 6.3 - Nissan ZX models and some other gas guggling cars (that have been driven stupidly hard) with fuel so I am not laughing at you but at many or maybe most of us.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links