Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

to buy or not to buy ....... a Sc430

Malc1

I'm posting this on my usual Ls400 forum too  ............  of course

Saw the most amazing Vauxhall Cascada yesterday in a shopping mall car park .  wow it looked a stunning car .  but on-line investigations show that even the best, the 2.0D Elite ain't really up-to-much

BUT it does look a stunning car and with big rear 2 seats too  .......  I'm a little tempted  .........  barmy I suspect

NOW, if I was to go for a convertible I'm supposing it should really be a sensibly turned-out, well serviced and nice looking Sc430

......... bearing in mind I've forever been driving a Ls400, well for 20+ years at least ...  and she wouldn't be pensioned off at all either 

Any useful specific thoughts here everyone ?  ...........  apart from seeing my shrink / psychiatrist !

Malc

• Like 1

I have an LS430 as a big comfortable cruiser and an SC430 for the current glorious weather. The SC is also used as a coupe when the weather is not as good. The SC has a hard top which makes it more secure than a conventional soft top. I don't need to tell you about Lexus reliability.

If you run your LS and an SC you will have the best of all worlds. The two cars have identities and will stand out when compared to the modern Euroboxes. I used to have at least one change of car every year but since getting my first Lexus, changing is a thing of the past.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Sheila Eilts said:

I have an SC430 Convertible I want to sell.  2012 53,000 miles.  Is it possible to do that on this forum.  Sheila culleneilts@gmail.com

Yes, you need to create a post in the Cars for Sale forum ( https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum/116-lexus-cars-for-sale/) following the T&Cs:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links