Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Servicing Road Test

Maybe they have an offsite contract for getting it washed or maybe they all went to the local cafe for lunch.

Personally I would not worry about 6-miles as long as the service has been done and the car is undamaged.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies guys.

I hadn't noticed an increase in mileage on previous services, just thought it a little out of the ordinary.  Took my Lexus in, noted the mileage.  When I received it back it had done 6 more miles although the service check sheet they gave me on completion noted the mileage the same as when I took in.

Maybe I'm being a little picky but for a number of other reasons on this service occasion I was really disappointed with my Lexus dealership.  Definitely not the Lexus luxury brand experience that I expect.  

Wish I had a dashcam fitted!  Def next car = dashcam!

• Like 1

Six miles wouldn't be out of the ordinary on a Major service but unusual on an intermediate.  Personally not overly concerned as I rate my dealership highly. 

Some garages demand that dash cams are switched off for servicing. It's all to do with permissions in filming personnel whilst in the workshop. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links