Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What have you treated your Lexus with?

Newbie777

Recently?

New gear knob, new center caps, coilovers, new rear LCAs + bolts, RC-F LCA bushings on the front, 6.3l of Castrol's finest and a genuine filter to boot, as well as a new N/S washer jet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BkS said:

Recently?

New gear knob, new center caps, coilovers, new rear LCAs + bolts, RC-F LCA bushings on the front, 6.3l of Castrol's finest and a genuine filter to boot, as well as a new N/S washer jet.

Wow that was a big treat.lol

Mine got a tankful of V power for Christmas. It seems to run much more smoothly and better than its usual diet of Tesco Momentum - or am I just imagining it? I really don't think so. Hmmm?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GMB said:

Mine got a tankful of V power for Christmas. It seems to run much more smoothly and better than its usual diet of Tesco Momentum - or am I just imagining it? I really don't think so. Hmmm?

There is no wrong here, if younprefer the good stuff then that is right for your car.

Me personally I think about my driving style, I drive around town about 1100rpm, and rarely do I stress the engine to say 3000rpm  as the hybrid does a lot of the work, so use premium unleaded.

I think cap says min 91 Ron, so I use 95 Ron.

For Christmas, I received a genuine Lexus boot liner for my NX350h. I kind-of knew about getting it anyway so it wasn't a real surprise - but an excellent and well received gift nevertheless. :smile:

I should have got one with the car in September when I collected it, but idiot me decided against the idea at the time of ordering - and regretted it ever since...! 

IMG_2700 (002).jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gary H said:

For Christmas, I received a genuine Lexus boot liner for my NX350h. I kind-of knew about getting it anyway so it wasn't a real surprise - but an excellent and well received gift nevertheless. :smile:

I should have got one with the car in September when I collected it, but idiot me decided against the idea at the time of ordering - and regretted it ever since...! 

IMG_2700 (002).jpg

Looks very nice and practical too.

I have my boot with two weekend bags and two black zip up delivery boxes, so I can put shopping in and no need to vacuum. Lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links