Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

1 hour ago, finchy40 said:

Looks gorgeous but I’m guessing it’s not what it seems?

Do we  know what the story is?

I made contact about it in the Autumn of 2023, finally got a reply and the guy who has a small independent car front , his mate was selling the car but using is company details 🤔

I asked for his mate to contact me but never did .

Then over the next few months it would disappear from sale, then reappear again , same advert and photo’s but not on the guys for court .

All very odd !

Done an HPI check..

7 owners, 7 plate changes, max ownership was 3 years , others a year ,some less.

Watch out for this one. It is the Hayling Island car.

Scammed.

Please view this ad:

2005 Lexus SC 430 4.3 2dr [6] Auto CONVERTIBLE Petrol Automatic,
https://www.gumtree.io/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2005-lexus-sc-430-43-2dr-6-auto-convertible-petrol-automatic/1474413167

Price: £ 6,900

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gumtree.android

Gary,

Sorry for not getting back to you with pics of the throttle controller. Picked up a nasty allergic reaction that put me out of sorts for a week.

Hope these pics are clear . The settings are Eco (economy), Norm (Normal), and then 30 different settings for increasing the degree of air mixture to reduce the lag on acceleration. I don't like Eco and mainly run in Norm mode. Sometimes I let it rip with 1.9, 2.9 and 3.9. The higher the setting the less lag.

I wouldn't be without it even though I run mainly in Norm.

tc.jpg

tc1.jpg

Our peace is shattered 😂

seriously tho’ get back to your old self soon otherwise we’ll really be concerned 🤞

Malc 

1 hour ago, Mossypossy said:

Another white Jap import....or is the same one?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202402216815678

The Reg number rings a bell but didn’t do a check on it or save a screen shot…does Look mint and an underside I’d love to duplicate on mine ….but never possible ☹️

Hinging on sensible money and condition wise  it runs circles around others more expensive on AT.

UPDATE..

Did make a note of the reg number, think it’s been flipped by another dealer of a few grand more ! 😠😠

2 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Someone went to the huge trouble of importing and then sold after less than a year?

simply another Trader maybe ?

Malc 

3 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Someone went to the huge trouble of importing and then sold after less than a year?

I don't tend to keep cars for long to be honest. Doesn't mean there's something wrong. It's worth going over the service history and booking a health check if you're hesitant. Especially with these V8 convertibles.. people buy it for one season and try something different. No need to panic, just stay cautious. I bought an MX5 a few years ago, kept it for the duration of one summer and sold it. I know it's a different car, but the principle is the same.. Seasonal cars.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links