Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

19 minutes ago, Glyn Jennings said:

I know I moan about costs just because I am old but I agree. I have never been rich but all my life I paid a lot into a pension fund while paying into SSP and SERP’s as well so have no financial issues and content will what I have so I do feel very privileged.  Just waiting for the sun to get the roof down on the SC.

Go out and use her with the roof down, the wind rushing thru your hair …… sunshine or no …… wear good headgear if needs be ….. take her out and just ENJOY …… spread your wings ENJOY 

Malc 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

the alternative is …….. being miserable and tiresome, a pain in the arse and not being HAPPY ……. NOW that really ain’t good

Works for me!😁

3 hours ago, Glyn Jennings said:

I have the nationwide Flexplus account but once you get to 70 it is £50 each on top of the £13 per month. I also have high blood pressure and asthma which is another £60. So that is another £160 on top of the monthly fee. No fun being old financially.

I am with cr-ppy Nationwide and don't pay a penny and I am an old git too. If they want to charge you tell them to go -----themselves.

I’m an old one too and Nationwide Bank is just “spot on” for me and my business needs

Professionally competent and happily soooooo different to some other banks I’ve been with ……. They even answer the phone when you call 👏

A rare achievement these days ….. to be able to talk with a real and competent bank employee human being 👍

Malc 

I got told " You have an online flex account " so you must use the machine and can't use the counter. What a bunch of *******s.

Maybe it's just our local jobsworths and not company policy. Anyway they will all get fired and the branches will be closed soon.

Good riddance.  Must be nicer staff in Kent than in Lancashire☺️

44 minutes ago, GMB said:

I got told " You have an online flex account " so you must use the machine and can't use the counter. What a bunch of *******s.

Maybe it's just our local jobsworths and not company policy. Anyway they will all get fired and the branches will be closed soon.

Good riddance.  Must be nicer staff in Kent than in Lancashire☺️

Yes of course 👏👏👏

I don’t remember visiting any bank branch for maybe years ….. but I can be a tad forgetful 😰

Malc 

Moving back to cars if imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery then has anybody looked at the Infiniti (Nissan) G37? Whilst there are obvious differences  tell me if that strikes you as a 'clone' for the SC 430.

7 hours ago, Bob King said:

Guy on the old LW forum defected to one of them, never heard from him again 😮

He's either in motoring nirvana, or the other place then.

13 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

If they have the same/similar engine as the 350/370Z nissan then it will be lovely to drive. That engine is one of the best around for normal ( not pricy exotic ) cars. Looks like a well looked after motor. They were quite expensive, did not sell very well and did not get great reviews in the press but I like it.

3 minutes ago, Bob King said:

twas mentioned the other day on here by someone !

Malc

2 hours ago, Malc1 said:

twas mentioned the other day on here by someone !

Malc

Stew posted it. Clearly still in withdrawal.😉

42 minutes ago, Glyn Jennings said:

What is 56000 Feet in miles!

Whatever it is I really don't think a V8 could launch it there. Now a V2 would be another matter.

49 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

Just a little bump on the latest one for sale!

Screenshot_20240125-210302.jpeg

It is cheap but panel gaps are poor..boot to bumper line gets wider.

Lamp/reflector gaps n/s poor.

33 minutes ago, Bob King said:

Maybe I’ve not being paying attention but was this car not up for £6995 last week 🤔

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401165598049

Yes they are playing the pill..ks and have put a £1k on it. May be somebody will bite, but it looks less like a buy with that when you also understand you have a cambelt/pump, and a boot tonneau to pay for as a minimum. Whilst there might be a couple of the latter on eBay cheap they are also a bit on the grotty side to say the least. It's an ok(ish) car, but seems to me they are overstating it now with the price. The pics like most pics make it look better than it is in reality.

As for the cheap new entry you can't see it on the pics above ,but it's had a backend shunt to bumper and light below hence the boot lid is knocked out of line. Not cheap enough in my view.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links