Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Test report on LBX

Tel, Great news….I just looked I see arrival in a GB Port on May 14th.

I have a date at dealers of May 10th, so I’m assuming my boat is sooner and further along in the journey to the UK.

How did  you get to know which vessel your car is on. 

Lexus Twitter Team or your Dealer know which Container Ship your LBX is on.

Tel

Tel,Thank you quite strange after asking you the question. I just took a call from the Lexus dealer who had given me a date of 10th May, he informed me my car has just arrived on a transporter today 21st of April into the dealer.

I asked him to confirm it was indeed my car….he said yes…..strange but true. 

( Premium Design Plus )

• Like 3

On 4/19/2024 at 4:23 PM, Tel said:

My Car is off Singapore on the Opel Ace Container Ship.

Chuffed.

Tel

It’s a vehicle carrier Tel!   It says Gibraltar but my guess is it’s on its way to Livorno in Italy via the long way.  Happy tracking!

In my experience, the Lexus Portal & Lexus Link+ are not informative .

Lexus Derby & Lexus Twitter have excelled.

The 2026/7 UX will be larger to move it away from the LBX & allow larger UXE Batteries to address the Range Issue.

Tel

• Like 2

On 4/19/2024 at 4:23 PM, Tel said:

My Car is off Singapore on the Opel Ace Container Ship.

Chuffed.

Tel

How have you been able to track the exact location, Tel?  Reason I ask is because all I can see from My Garage on the Lexus + app is "Left the factory..." but no details as to where it is or on which ship.  I was informed there was an LBX Takumi in White with Saddle Tan en route when I ordered it last month, with an ETA of around mid-May.

• Like 1

We ordered 21st March, first update we got was Friday evening to say the car was at the Derbyshire prep centre, no updates in between, rebuild, shipping etc.

Surprised me when the price list show Takumi spec have a longer lead time!

I can only assume they have either built some to certain specs and shipped them out, or since people have seen the car in the flesh orders have been cancelled.

Why?  If it takes 40+ days on the ship, plus build time, transport to the ship, and from Portbury to uk distribution centre, Lexus must have a great crystal ball as that means they new we wanted Blue with Sandy interior before we even ordered the car 🤣😆

Tim,

3 of us on here are benefitting from cancelations although mine only saved a couple of weeks.

Ask your Dealer which Vessel your car is on or is it now in Bristol etc.

Tel

• Like 2

Ordered my LBX Takumi end of January and delivered today. Overall customer experience was okay except they couldn’t provide the second key because the sales advisor has locked in her cabinet for “safe keeping” and not back till Thursday. 

The sales manager called and asked for feedback and rate my experience from 0-10. Apparently if I rated below 9 is a failed customer satisfaction. Could someone confirm this is true or they are tricking customer to give a high rating to look good. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links