Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parts of an SC430 and workshop books.

Boersma

Dear SC430 lovers,

I've sold my SC430 2006 with 92000KM but I have some extra parts for the SC lovers;

Lexus 19" OEM rims and summer tires.

19 x 8J  Offset 45, 235/40 R 19 front

19 x 9J  Offset 55, 265/35 R 19 rear

Radio/CD complete

Carpet (front)

Four workshop books , vol 1, vol 2, vol 3 and electrical diagram (new)

If a true enthusiast is interested, contacted me for photo's.

The reason is that I bought an ES 300 president line because I couldn't take all my grandchildren with me.

Boersma,

In this post click on the big light brown box with the big "N" inside and little light bulb symbol (top Left).

The member page will show. Go across to the black box "Message" (top right). You can only send one private message each day. On the forum you can post as many messages as you like.

Hi Boersma,

I have a 2007 SC with a completely b------d CD player. Interested in your radio/CD if it's the facelift one with 2 main plugs at the back.

Morning Andrew, I've photo's (from my previous 2007)so let me know if this is what you're looking for.

IMG_9246.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

IMG_8837.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8839.jpeg

I did some research on buying some 2004 year manuals a while back and it seems the only new ones available are from the US as a company over there hold the licences from Toyota to print them.  The cost is quite high already but when you add on taxes, import duty and shipping it gets really expensive. I saw a new set of two from them on eBay for £124 and put them in my basket only to find at check out the cost doubled so I didn’t go ahead with the purchase. So second hand sets like these really do hold their value.

I asked about the w/shop manual the other week, price quoted was €400 plus shipping from The Netherlands …keep bidding guys 😉

I am looking for something to use daily - interested in an SC430 - found a low mileage 2005 one but not sure what values these should go for...really new to the SC430, always admired them and we have an ES300h - but don't know where to start with pricing for an SC.

Any advice on pricing and what to look for?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links