Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parts of an SC430 and workshop books.

Boersma

5 minutes ago, HotSpur-Lexus said:

I am looking for something to use daily - interested in an SC430 - found a low mileage 2005 one but not sure what values these should go for...really new to the SC430, always admired them and we have an ES300h - but don't know where to start with pricing for an SC.

Any advice on pricing and what to look for?

Advise you cut and paste this over to the SC430 for sale chat. We regularly pore over stuff for sale in that thread. Uncle Bob will give you some good ideas I think.

16 hours ago, Mossypossy said:

Seller has not indicated whether he is up for this market price game!

Anyways.

£161

That’s because he’s not got off the floor laughing at the low offers 😉

29 minutes ago, HotSpur-Lexus said:

I am looking for something to use daily - interested in an SC430 - found a low mileage 2005 one but not sure what values these should go for...really new to the SC430, always admired them and we have an ES300h - but don't know where to start with pricing for an SC.

Any advice on pricing and what to look for?

Repost your question here….

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/145842-sc430-for-sale-chat/

13 minutes ago, Nigel Coleman said:

He says he paid 450EUROS for the manuals.

I suppose an expectation in the region of half that price for the 4 used items might be seen as fair?

Well if that's all he paid I am reducing my offer to all you can eat of my wifes baking for a period of just 2 weeks.

38 minutes ago, Nigel Coleman said:

I only really wanted the facelift Wiring Diagram one which you can buy new here:

2007 Lexus SC 430 Wiring Diagrams Schematics Layout Factory OEM | eBay

So as the Dragon's say..................... "I'm out".

Me too. I only wanted to find where the brakes are on my car.

I have the brakes & suspension manual, that’s all I’m working on at the moment….like to get all the torque setting correct.

eBay had a discount coded day a few weeks back and got it from the States , £86.00 inc p&p.

Only other one I’m interested in is the engine manual but no rush .

31 minutes ago, ralph54 said:

Looks like eBay have these on offer at the moment, withdrawing offer of £180. New offer £165.

The problem I had is the price you see for the manuals and delivery is not the same when you go to buy. For some reason substantial extra charges are applied after you have committed to buy. I guess they are hidden import and tax charges. Once you are at that stage you have to ask the seller to cancel which they did in my case as you cannot cancel the order yourself.  I don’t understand with eBay why you don’t see the full price until at the checkout and by then you are committed to purchase. It may be different for someone else but that is what happened to me a while back. The whole reason I went for them in the first place was  because they were at a discounted price. Very frustrating I have to say.

I do tend to only use eBay but their charges can be very high. I had up for sale a model steam engine and because of a limited market it was slow selling so they offered to enhance the listing which I agreed to. I should have looked at the extra selling fee of 10% because on a £550 selling price after 23% fees I only got £406.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links