Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any more NEW LC500s coming to the UK?

Hello, 

Apologies if this question has already been answered but...

I was just wandering if anyone knows or has a clue if there will likely be any more brand new (including pre-registered, pre-ordered by the dealers etc) LC500 V8s coming to the UK? There was some suggestion that the last examples would be rolling off the production line in the Spring of this year.

I fear my long held dreams of ordering a new Sport + coupe in Sonic Red or Terrane Khaki with ochre interior are all but completely gone.

I understand why the production is coming to an end. But it is sad, it's such a special and unique car.

Thanks for any good news in advance...

1 hour ago, Ned6708 said:

Hello, 

Apologies if this question has already been answered but...

I was just wandering if anyone knows or has a clue if there will likely be any more brand new (including pre-registered, pre-ordered by the dealers etc) LC500 V8s coming to the UK? There was some suggestion that the last examples would be rolling off the production line in the Spring of this year.

I fear my long held dreams of ordering a new Sport + coupe in Sonic Red or Terrane Khaki with ochre interior are all but completely gone.

I understand why the production is coming to an end. But it is sad, it's such a special and unique car.

Thanks for any good news in advance...

When I ordered my LC500 Ultimate Edition Coupe, my dealer told me that my car was the last to arrive in the UK and no more coming. The car was already in the port in Bristol when I placed my order.

I would suggest calling a dealer and see if they can manage one for you by any miracle or if they have any in stock.

I would check with Cardiff. They have 2 new convertibles incoming and seem to be knowledgeable about all things LC.

Failing that, Lincoln has 2 effectively new coupes in stock (unsold 73s), though both in very sobre specs.

It's worth keeping up your search - perhaps even try Lexus Customer Services, who were invaluable with my order. Just taken delivery of my new terrane khaki/tan CV and couldn't be more pleased. The spec gives the car a real touch of class and something of a British heritage feel.

Other than convertibles, there's also a V8 coupe at Lexus Cheltenham, but it's Sport Grade, not Sport +, and no hybrids anywhere yet that I can see. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of post-'23 coupes gets much out of single figures.

• Like 1

This won't capture anything not registered yet, but was are in to April it should start to pick up 2024 cars soon.

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=LEXUS+LC+500&commit=Search

Gives 523 in total with around 50 registered in 2023.  (A lot of those being special editions)

• Like 1

Thanks All for the replies, I really appreciate them, thank you. I'm certainly keeping my eyes peeled. If I do end up with one of the ultra low mileage examples I'll certainly post some pictures!

A quick breakdown of those stats shows about 45 new registrations in 2023 of V8's, and 7 hybrids. Doesn't seem to be able to split the V8's into coupe or convertible though, and obviously all the convertibles are V8's. I guess there's probably 7 hybrid coupes and maybe 25-35 V8 coupes? The Lexus & Cheltenham ones are all registered from 1/9/2023 onwards, so I guess that's probably when the facelifted ones started appearing.

They’re not ceasing production, just ceasing import into the UK/EU so maybe there’s a chance of a grey import? No idea if that’s still allowed, but the cars are still being made in Japan for the foreseeable future.

38 minutes ago, lloydweb said:

This one's just turned up, only 3 months old, in Grimsby. Not a Lexus dealer though. Someone didn't keep it for long......

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202403278019179?sort=price-desc&advertising-location=at_cars&make=Lexus&model=LC&postcode=wn12nq&year-to=2024&fromsra

Is it me, or does it not have the carbon engine cover?

Not sure, mines the hybrid so I'm probably not familiar with that. I''m sure others will chime in. It's a BMW main dealer; looks like he part-ex'd it for a BM after 3 months ?

Yes, odd. That one's not on Autotrader or the official Lexus Used lists, but it IS on Lexus Coventry's own website. Sometimes these listings are a bit hit & miss.Not my colour though.

So that's about 5 post '23 refresh coupes so far, 2 at Lincoln, one at Grimsby & Cheltenham, and this one. Might even get into double figures at this rate!

Listers Coventry have another too it seems,  I only mentioned the green one in particular because it's exactly the spec the OP wanted. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Chris UXe said:

Hello Neil,

I saw this offer the other day- not sure if it's the exact specification you'd like though.

Immediate Delivery on Nearly New Lexus | Lexus Scotland (easternwestern.co.uk)

lc_500.png

LC500

Graphite Black

Was £115,120

Now £88,495
Save £26,625

If it's graphite black then it's probably a Black Inspiration... 

Sorry I have just signed up to the group so a little late to the thread. I have purchased the 73 plate Sonic Platinum Sport at Cheltenham. Picking it up on Friday 19th of May. The salesman I have been dealing with did mention they had one more new LC500 due in? I was surprised but might be worth a call if looking for one of the last UK cars.

Thanks. It was a great day, even rain on the way home didn’t stop me smiling! The dealership was great and the car is exactly what I hoped it was, a unique proposition in today’s market. 

• Like 1

If anyone is interested, I know of a cancelled order on a new  LC convertible which may be for sale. Pearl White with dark blue interior and dark blue roof. I am not an involved party but can let anyone know the Lexus Dealership salesman's details if of interest. I bought my LC from this salesman and became aware of this ones availability while having mine serviced.

I guess this must be the Ultimate Edition.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2024 at 3:26 PM, Marcus63 said:

If anyone is interested, I know of a cancelled order on a new  LC convertible which may be for sale. Pearl White with dark blue interior and dark blue roof. I am not an involved party but can let anyone know the Lexus Dealership salesman's details if of interest. I bought my LC from this salesman and became aware of this ones availability while having mine serviced.

I guess this must be the Ultimate Edition.

That sounds like an Ultimate Edition Convertible. If it's UE, it should be 1 of 7 in the UK.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links