Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It was a real pleasure to meet Scott and Shawn (guys hope I got your names right) at Japfest today, what a couple of nice guys with great cars also.  I think they may have thought me an 'F badge' non-V8 owner (or 'ISF groupie') with aspirations for owning an ISF, but here I am guys just to prove otherwise, LOL!  🙂

BTW, we got talking and I mentioned one of the early UK ISF owners who did a lot of mods to his car, including putting gauges where the air vents are in the middle of the dash new seats and range of other stuff, he also worked with Hayward & Scott in their X-pipe exhaust for the ISF (unless that was someone else).  I think he lived in Kent, but I've forgotten his name... but he was trying to sell his ISF for a while but I think kept it as he wasn't getting the offers he wanted for it.  Is he still around, and what became of his ISF out of interest?

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey dude. It was a pleasure meeting you. It was Sean and myself (Rich, with the blue ISF) you spoke with and it was a pleasure. We were talking afterwards that it's such an odd car when it comes to shows (the whole F line up), because it's a relatively unknown car, so it's rare to talk about it with people.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of the show?

3 hours ago, Grey One said:

It was a real pleasure to meet Scott and Shawn (guys hope I got your names right) at Japfest today, what a couple of nice guys with great cars also.  I think they may have thought me an 'F badge' non-V8 owner (or 'ISF groupie') with aspirations for owning an ISF, but here I am guys just to prove otherwise, LOL!  🙂

BTW, we got talking and I mentioned one of the early UK ISF owners who did a lot of mods to his car, including putting gauges where the air vents are in the middle of the dash new seats and range of other stuff, he also worked with Hayward & Scott in their X-pipe exhaust for the ISF (unless that was someone else).  I think he lived in Kent, but I've forgotten his name... but he was trying to sell his ISF for a while but I think kept it as he wasn't getting the offers he wanted for it.  Is he still around, and what became of his ISF out of interest?

Cheers

Was it PeterP18 you were thinking of?

Hi Rich (and Sean) - sorry I forgot your names… you’re right the ISF is really unique in the Japanese car patheon and definitely isn’t mainstream.

I love the weird and wonderful modded cars you get at these events.   Not my thing necessarily (although in small amounts I do mod my cars),  but it’s great to share time with people who share the same interest and passion (instead of the EV owners and non-car people I usually spend time with at work etc 👍🏻

• Like 1

Nice. I'm gutted I didn't get round to track. I wasn't sure on my attendance until late, so never booked it. Was it fun?

Was there myself and saw Rich's ISF easily identifiable by its carbon boot and bonnet,shame no one was about during my walk

• Like 1

15 hours ago, scudney said:

Was there myself and saw Rich's ISF easily identifiable by its carbon boot and bonnet,shame no one was about during my walk

It was a big show, almost too big!

49 minutes ago, Grey One said:

What happened to PeterP18 and his car?

I believe he sold it in 2019, a buyer in Ireland if I recall……

search supercharged isf and you’ll find the thread.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links