Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus NX Overtrail launched in Europe

I see the Lexus NX Overtrail has been announced in Europe. Expect that the UK will follow. Looks interesting. See the Lexus Europe website for full details.1920_nxmy25overtraileu03.thumb.jpg.cf647f1a5f8fc7679425f8f043717033.jpg

• Like 3

Looks OK but not a huge difference as far as I can see.

Possibly better off-road.

• Like 1

Think that there are a number of minor tweaks to the NX spec also going to be announced. Its likely the panoramic roof option will be added to the 450h+ range.

12 hours ago, Ken R said:

Think that there are a number of minor tweaks to the NX spec also going to be announced. Its likely the panoramic roof option will be added to the 450h+ range.

I was surprised that the panoramic roof was not an option when I ordered but I am happy with the sunroof.

15 minutes ago, Al D-Much said:

A beige Lexus?

I can hear the jokes being formulated already.

Beige doesn't show the mud too much? 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Al D-Much said:

A beige Lexus?

I can hear the jokes being formulated already.

Reminds me of the brown Austin Allegro with the square steering wheel. What was not to like 😀

I believe they did a nice beige too.

5 hours ago, Scotlex said:

I was surprised that the panoramic roof was not an option when I ordered but I am happy with the sunroof.

I was disappointed that the panoramic roof option wasn't available when I had my 450h as I really liked having it on the 300h. As you say the sunroof provides a compromise. Now enjoying a panoramic roof once again on my RX450H!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

I was disappointed that the panoramic roof option wasn't available when I had my 450h as I really liked having it on the 300h. As you say the sunroof provides a compromise. Now enjoying a panoramic roof once again on my RX450H!

I think the panoramic roof will be available on the 2025 NX450h, according to a Lexus dealer........back to the NX Keith?  😉

5 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

I think the panoramic roof will be available on the 2025 NX450h, according to a Lexus dealer........back to the NX Keith?  😉

Yes I heard the same but quite happy with the RX for now (albeit it wasn't built for supermarket/public car parks!)

6 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Yes I heard the same but quite happy with the RX for now (albeit it wasn't built for supermarket/public car parks!)

Sure you're quite happy, have you had a chance to have a longish journey and do you find it considerably more quite and comfortable than the NX?

15 minutes ago, Ken R said:

It is a shame that more parking spaces are not a decent size as I do hate parking in many places. 🙈

• Like 1

Was away on holiday last week so a couple of 80 mile journeys completed. Definitely quieter than the NX, more relaxed ride (possibly due to longer wheelbase) and certainly a Lexus where you simply waft along. Seat comfort similar to NX.

Definitely a bit thirstier (as expected). Hopefully temperatures will rise which should improve ev range.

660 miles on the clock and still got quarter of a tank. Once I refuel and calculate the electricity consumed I will report on overall mpg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Was away on holiday last week so a couple of 80 mile journeys completed. Definitely quieter than the NX, more relaxed ride (possibly due to longer wheelbase) and certainly a Lexus where you simply waft along. Seat comfort similar to NX.

Definitely a bit thirstier (as expected). Hopefully temperatures will rise which should improve ev range.

660 miles on the clock and still got quarter of a tank. Once I refuel and calculate the electricity consumed I will report on overall mpg.

👍👍🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Scotlex said:

Reminds me of the brown Austin Allegro with the square steering wheel. What was not to like 😀

I believe they did a nice beige too.

They often came with vinyl roofs....so best to delete the sun/panoramic roof option.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DavidCM said:

They often came with vinyl roofs....so best to delete the sun/panoramic roof option.

Yes - forgot about the vinyl roofs 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scotlex said:

Yes - forgot about the vinyl roofs 😅

I wonder why....?

They never made a comeback,for some reason.

• Haha 1

I'd like to see the interior of this before giving at least an 'in pictures' verdict. I have to admit - I'm a sad person and I've always got a soft spot for a brown or a beige car, so this naturally appeals to me! 😉

I wonder what model this is based on? With 'only' 18" alloys, the base one? With a 15mm increased suspension, I'd imagine this to be a bit softer and more 'wallowy' than a regular NX, but of course I'm willing to be corrected on that if proven wrong. 

Interesting, nevertheless... 

32 minutes ago, Gary H said:

I'd like to see the interior of this before giving at least an 'in pictures' verdict. I have to admit - I'm a sad person and I've always got a soft spot for a brown or a beige car, so this naturally appeals to me! 😉

I wonder what model this is based on? With 'only' 18" alloys, the base one? With a 15mm increased suspension, I'd imagine this to be a bit softer and more 'wallowy' than a regular NX, but of course I'm willing to be corrected on that if proven wrong. 

Interesting, nevertheless... 

Think it's going to appear with various model and engine options - ie 350h and 450h+.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links